Toonami - Line of the Night [11/25]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Nov 25, 2012.

?

Ninjas on the horizon

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Crown of Lies, Barragan's Grudge[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Naruto Ad[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]Announcer:[/u] The prodigal son has

100.0%
  3. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Devil Princess of Jurai[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Devil Princess of Jurai[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Devil Princess of Jurai[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Attack[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br] a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Gun and the Calm[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]The Duelist and the Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]The Duelist and the Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Journey to the Tower of Omens[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Shadows of Youth[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Shadows of Youth[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]The Beginning[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Human Behavior[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Fullmetal Alchemist[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The First Day[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Tetsusaiga, the Phantom Sword[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Tetsusaiga, the Phantom Sword[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Hey guys, time for another edition of Toonami: Line of the Night!

Here's the ground rules:

• Submit your favorite quotes lines from tonight's broadcast of Toonami. They can be of any length, any character, anything spoken that you felt was memorable!
    • Try to mention what show it was and what character(s) said it, though. Just posting a quote is fine, but some context is preferred!
    • Your lines will be compiled into a poll around Wednesday, which you can vote on!
    • NOTE: You can't submit lines for a show airing episodes that have aired on Toonami within a 12 month span. This week, that excludes Cowboy Bebop.

Go for it!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is up!

Sorry for the delay, the semester is starting to come to a close and I'm swamped with school work and other obligations.