1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/25]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Nov 25, 2012.

?

Ninjas on the horizon

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Crown of Lies, Barragan's Grudge[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Naruto Ad[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]Announcer:[/u] The prodigal son has

100.0%
  3. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Devil Princess of Jurai[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Devil Princess of Jurai[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Devil Princess of Jurai[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Attack[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br] a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Gun and the Calm[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]The Duelist and the Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]The Duelist and the Drifter[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Journey to the Tower of Omens[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Shadows of Youth[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Shadows of Youth[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]The Beginning[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Human Behavior[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Fullmetal Alchemist[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]The First Day[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Aristocratic Assassin, Sesshomaru[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Tetsusaiga, the Phantom Sword[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Tetsusaiga, the Phantom Sword[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Hey guys, time for another edition of Toonami: Line of the Night!

Here's the ground rules:

• Submit your favorite quotes lines from tonight's broadcast of Toonami. They can be of any length, any character, anything spoken that you felt was memorable!
    • Try to mention what show it was and what character(s) said it, though. Just posting a quote is fine, but some context is preferred!
    • Your lines will be compiled into a poll around Wednesday, which you can vote on!
    • NOTE: You can't submit lines for a show airing episodes that have aired on Toonami within a 12 month span. This week, that excludes Cowboy Bebop.

Go for it!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is up!

Sorry for the delay, the semester is starting to come to a close and I'm swamped with school work and other obligations.