Toonami - Line of the Night [11/23]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Nov 24, 2013.

?

Xbox, Go Home! Is Every MMO Developer in SAO a Sociopath?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Xbox One Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Recapture Seireitei! The Captains Move![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Recapture Seireitei! The Captains Move![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Recapture Seireitei! The Captains Move![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]TOM and Sara Play Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One[/i] [br]a[/br] Su

100.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke[/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke[/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke[/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Crona's Escape - Show Me Your Smile, Please?[/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Crona's Escape - Show Me Your Smile, Please?[/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Crona's Escape - Show Me Your Smile, Please?[/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Captive Queen[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Captive Queen[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Captive Queen[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Brittle Bullet[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Har

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Brittle Bullet[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Kit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Brittle Bullet[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Har

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Trespass[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Trespass[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Trespass[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Decoy[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation![/i] [br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome, Miroku, and Sango: Desperate Situation![/i] [br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: IGPX

12am - Bleach - 324: "Recapture Seireitei! The Captains Move!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 51: "A Shadow in Darkness: Danger Approaches Sasuke" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 233: "Pirate Abduction Incident! A Pirate Ship That Can Only Await Her End!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 39: "Crona's Escape - Show Me Your Smile, Please?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 17: "Captive Queen" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - Fooly Cooly - 5: "Brittle Bullet"
    3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 115: "Trespass"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 53: "Beyond the Inferno"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 5: "Decoy"
    4:30am - IGPX - 5: "Come Together"
    5am - Inuyasha - 109: "Hidden in the Mist: Onward to Mt. Hakurei"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 110: "Enter Bankotsu, The Leader of the Band of Seven"

Been a busy, somewhat life-changing two weeks for me, so I haven't had the time to work on last week's poll. But it will come, along with the rest.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
  3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Next up in the throwback polls, we revisit November, beginning with the semi-infamous XBone promotion week!

Tomorrow, we close out November and the last normal week of 2013.