1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [11/18]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Nov 18, 2012.

?

And then there was one- as in one to catch up. Expect it tonight, but what's your favorite here?

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hisagi and Tosen, The Moment of Parting [/i][br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legacy[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legacy[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Offering[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Offering[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Offering[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Showdown at Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  8. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Showdown at Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Showdown at Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Memory Band[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Invasion[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  12. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Invasion[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Invasion[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Other Side of the Gateway[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Other Side of the Gateway[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Journey’s End[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Journey’s End[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Down the Rabbit Hole and Back Again[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Down the Rabbit Hole and Back Again[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Yura of the Demon-Hair [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Yura of the Demon-Hair [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Ok, I'm late, but considering that nobody posts any lines until Tuesday or Wednesday, I feel I'm safe. here's this weeks Line of the Night. The good news- I have Thursday- Monday, November 26 off, so I should be able to get the Line of the Night up in a timely manner this week. The bad news: I still haven't gotten the 11/4 poll up, but you can expect it by Monday latest.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sym-Bionic Titan

Meat: You've got robot thumb, bro!

4. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The poll for 11/18 is now up. How many of these lines do you all remember? Expect 11/4 to be up later tonight.