Toonami - Line of the Night [11/18]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Nov 18, 2012.

?

And then there was one- as in one to catch up. Expect it tonight, but what's your favorite here?

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hisagi and Tosen, The Moment of Parting [/i][br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legacy[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Legacy[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Offering[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Offering[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Offering[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Showdown at Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  8. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Showdown at Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Showdown at Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Memory Band[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Invasion[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  12. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Invasion[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]Invasion[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Other Side of the Gateway[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Other Side of the Gateway[/i]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Journey’s End[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Journey’s End[/i][br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Down the Rabbit Hole and Back Again[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Down the Rabbit Hole and Back Again[/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Yura of the Demon-Hair [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Yura of the Demon-Hair [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Ok, I'm late, but considering that nobody posts any lines until Tuesday or Wednesday, I feel I'm safe. here's this weeks Line of the Night. The good news- I have Thursday- Monday, November 26 off, so I should be able to get the Line of the Night up in a timely manner this week. The bad news: I still haven't gotten the 11/4 poll up, but you can expect it by Monday latest.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sym-Bionic Titan

Meat: You've got robot thumb, bro!

4. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

The poll for 11/18 is now up. How many of these lines do you all remember? Expect 11/4 to be up later tonight.