Toonami - Line of the Night [11/10]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Nov 11, 2012.

?

An ancient evil awakens, turning this decrepit form into MUMM-RA! THE EVER-LIVING!

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hirako and Aizen...The Reunion of Fate![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hirako and Aizen...The Reunion of Fate![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Hirako and Aizen...The Reunion of Fate![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Halo 4 Review[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] I've been down with Halo

50.0%
  5. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Halo 4 Review[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] You start off fighting th

50.0%
  6. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Seize the Day[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Seize the Day[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Attack[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Village[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Journey to the Tower of Omens[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Journey to the Tower of Omens[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Journey to the Tower of Omens[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Shaman of Fear[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]The Beginning[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]The Beginning[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]He Who Would Swallow God[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]He Who Would Swallow God[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]A Fierce Counterattack[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Happy Veteran's Day everybody! Time for a new Line of the Night with two brand new additions: Tenchi Muyo! GXP and Inuyasha!

Vote on your favorite quotes from each of the 9 shows tonight, and we'll have a big ol' poll of them later in the week. As greatly appreciated as animePWNS' quotes are, it would be even more appreciated if we could get some other people to submit quotes for once. No sense making these polls if only one person is submitting the lines!

Lines submissions set? Ready...go!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Well it seems Inuyasha isn't the only one rerunning shows. Cowboy Bebop showed eps 20 and 21 when it was supposed to air 11 and 12. I'm skipping all those tonight since I already submitted them. Unless you want "Man, hate theme parks"...just because.
    Hopefully we'll get lines from Yura next week...

3. veemonjosh

Ah yes, that's right. Since this was the first week since Toonami's return to have repeats (as in, already aired on Toonami), it's time for a new rule:

If an episode has already aired on [as] Toonami within the span of a year, it is ineligible for Line of the Night submissions.

Cowboy Bebop will be eligible for submissions again when we get back around to episodes 11-14, which have not aired on Toonami yet.

Still looking for submissions for anyone else who might want to post some! I'd extend the submission period to tomorrow, but this week is hectic for me, so tonight may have to be the deadline.

4. veemonjosh

The poll is up!