Toonami - Line of the Night (10/7)

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Oct 7, 2012.

?

Yes, I'm alive, and so is this poll!

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Hitsugaya, the Suicidal Frozen Heavens Hundred Flowers Fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Hitsugaya, the Suicidal Frozen Heavens Hundred Flowers Fun

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Guardians[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Guardians[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]Believe in the Flower Which Lives in Your Heart[/i][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]For Whom Do The Flowers Bloom[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]For Whom Do The Flowers Bloom[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Glorious Brilliance[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Glorious Brilliance[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  10. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Escape to Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  11. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Escape to Sherman High[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  12. [color=#32CD32][b]Thundercats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Omes, Part 1[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Immortal Legion[/i][br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  14. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Immortal Legion[/i][br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Combined Strength[/i][br]a[/br]Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Jungle Cruise[/i][br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Jungle Cruise[/i][br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#DDA0DD][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Portraitz[/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#DDA0DD][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Portraitz[/i][br]a[/br]Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Asteroid Blues[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Asteroid Blues[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#40E0D0][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Stray Dog Strut[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#40E0D0][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Stray Dog Strut[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Sorry this is so late. Toonami is back with an expanded schedule lineup in store. Bleach, Samurai 7, Casshern Sins, and Eureka 7 still get us started, but then it's time for Thundercats and Sym-Bionic Titan to join the crowd. Ending the run are 1 full hour of classic shows in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and Cowboy Bebop. Here's the place to submit your favorite lines from Tom and the entire Toonami crew. Now what will you submit? What will you do? Enjoy.

My goal is to have the poll up on Wednesday, but when I don't get submissions until Wednesday, it is impossible for me to put the poll up that day. If I don't get it up on Wednesday, chances are it won't be until next Saturday earliest, and even more likely it'll be the following Sunday or Monday with my work schedule this week. Sorry for the delays with the polls at times, but thats theres the ways thats its bes whens yous haves a schedules likes mes.

2. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sym-Bionic Titan: Escape to Sherman High

Newton: "Apparently, the Earthlings consider me a 'doofus'."
    Ilana: "Yeah...me too."
    Newton: "So, it's a good thing?"
    Ilana: "...I don't think so."

3. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

This is taking a lot out of me, but somehow I manage.

Yeah, the Sym-bionic Titan one is pretty long. Just skip it if it can't fit.

4. bigddan11

If anyone besides animePWNS wishes to submit lines for this poll, please get them submitted by tomorrow. I will be including veemonjosh's line and any others that get submitted before tomorrow at 6 PM Central Time, 7 PM Eastern time.

5. bigddan11

As promised the poll is complete, with a whopping 23 options to choose from. It should be quite interesting to see which quote reigns supreme. Since some shows are now doubled up, I did choose differnet colors for each episode of the same show.