Toonami - Line of the Night [10/26]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Oct 27, 2013.

?

Fooly Cooly? Furi Curi? FLCL?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

50.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Gotei 13, Gathering in the Real World![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Gotei 13, Gathering in the Real World![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Gotei 13, Gathering in the Real World![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A Failure Stands Tall![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A Failure Stands Tall![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]A Failure Stands Tall![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven![/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven![/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven![/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Mosquito's Storm! Ten Minutes to Fight in the World of the Past

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Mosquito's Storm! Ten Minutes to Fight in the World of the Past

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Mosquito's Storm! Ten Minutes to Fight in the World of the Past

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Edge of Hell's Abyss[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Edge of Hell's Abyss[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Edge of Hell's Abyss[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Fooly Cooly[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Haruka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Fooly Cooly[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Kamon:

50.0%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]FLCL:[/b] [i]Fooly Cooly[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Haruka

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Dooku Captured[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Dooku Captured[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Dooku Captured[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Section 9[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Section 9[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Snow from Seven Years Past[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Snow from Seven Years Past[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Assault on the Wolf-Demon Tribe![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Assault on the Wolf-Demon Tribe![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. I honestly can't remember how long it's been since the last time tonight's GITS aired, so I'll allow it.

12am - Bleach - 320: "Gotei 13, Gathering in the Real World!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 47: "A Failure Stands Tall!" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 229: "Dashing Sea Train and the City of Water: Water Seven!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 35: "Mosquito's Storm! Ten Minutes to Fight in the World of the Past?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 13: "Edge of Hell's Abyss" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - Fooly Cooly - 1: "Fooly Cooly"
    3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 111: "Dooku Captured"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 49: "Upheaval in Central"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 1: "Section 9"
    4:30am - IGPX - 1: "A Time to Shine"

5am - Inuyasha - 101: "Snow from Seven Years Past"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 102: "Assault on the Wolf-Demon Tribe!"

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
  2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

Welcome at last, FLCL. Also contributing a couple GitS lines with everything else; neither season got a complete run last time.

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!