Toonami - Line of the Night [10/21]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Oct 20, 2012.

?

Look at me- I'm a poll asking what your favorite line was, and I'm up fairly early- on a Thursday!

1. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i]Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFA500][b]Bleach[/b][br]a[/br][i] Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Journey[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Journey[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Journey[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  6. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Drop Called Eternity[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Drop Called Eternity[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  8. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Higher Than The Sun[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Higher Than The Sun[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[b

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  10. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Elephant Logic[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  11. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Elephant Logic[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#32CD32][b]Thundercats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Ramlak Rising[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#32CD32][b]Thundercats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Ramlak Rising[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Thundercats Promo[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] A lord, a

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  15. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Adults’ Way of Life[/i][br]a[

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  16. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Adults’ Way of Life[/i][br]a[

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  17. [color=#CD5C5C][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Return of the Fuhrer[/i][br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Yes[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#DA70D6][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Yes[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#DDA0DD][b]Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex[/b][br]a[/br][i]Machine Desirantes[/i][br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Ballad of Fallen Angels[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#B0E0E6][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Ballad of Fallen Angels[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  23. [color=#40E0D0][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Sympathy for the Devil[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#40E0D0][b]Cowboy Bebop[/b][br]a[/br][i]Sympathy for the Devil[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

It's back. Toonami and the Midnight Run continue. Did you really think you could sleep through it? No, well good, if you said no. If you said Yes, I have a little friend who is ready to be brought out and attack you.

If you're new to the party, welcome aboard. What we do here is you submit your favorite lines from this weeks Toonami shows. That includes all shows and bumpers, so video game ratings can be included, my life can be included, on the next episode of can be included, just about anything done can be included.

Usually by Wednesday latest we will gather a list of the lines submitted for this weeks poll. I will watch the episodes to verify the lines are correct, and then they will be posted in the poll, hopefully on Thursday night. If possible, I prefer having the lines submitted on Tuesday so I can watch a few hours on Tuesday and Wednesday (It's very difficult to watch 6 hours in 1 night when you have work the next day), but I do understand when that's not possible.

again, for those joining this week for the first time, welcome. If you're not new, please feel free to submit any and all lines you like. I do realize animePWNS is ready to bust out a long list of lines, but why should you let one individual have all the fun?

Oh, and for those who said YES, say hello to my little friend:
    THE INFAMOUS HAMMER GUN
    [​IMG]

Tonight's lineup:
    Midnight- Bleach 276- Soi Fon's One Hit Kill Bankai
    12:30 AM- Samurai 7 10- The Journey
    1 AM- Casshern Sins 22- A Drop Called Eternity
    1:30 AM- Eureka Seven 10- Higher Than The Sun
    2 AM- Sym-Bionic Titan 3- Elephant Logic
    2:30 AM- Thundercats 3- Ramlak Rising
    3 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 55- The Adults' Way of Life
    3:30 AM- Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood 56- The Return of the Fuhrer
    4 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 14- Yes
    4:30 AM- Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 15- Machine Desirantes
    5 AM- Cowboy Bebop 5- Ballad of Fallen Angels
    5:30 AM- Cowboy Bebop 6- Sympathy for the Devil

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Man, that's even worse than a disco gun. Anyway, this is starting to take a toll on me, I'm picking less lines from the new shows these days (I have a bit of an archive for the older ones). I can't believe no one else picked out one of the best confrontations in all anime; I even recite it along with them every time I see it.

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

It may cause a heart attack among some of the people here at TZ, but this weeks poll is now up. Thank you animePWNS for the great lines. Hopefully some others will participate next time. I actually am already compiling some lines for next week to help, but I want as many people as possible to submit and lead to some variety among the lines.