Toonami - Line of the Night [10/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Oct 14, 2012.

?

"What were you doing in there?"

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Approaching Breath, Of The King Who Rules Over Death[/i] [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Bandits[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Bandits[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Bandits[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

33.3%
  5. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Paradise of Lost Hope[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#00BFFF][b]Casshern Sins:[/b] [i]The Paradise of Lost Hope[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

33.3%
  7. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Paper Moon Shine[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Neighbors in Disguise[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

33.3%
  9. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Neighbors in Disguise[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Omens (Part Two) - Ancient Spirits of Evil[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Omens (Part Two) - Ancient Spirits of Evil[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Omens (Part Two) - Ancient Spirits of Evil[/i] [br]a[/br] Subm

33.3%
  13. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Flame of Vengence[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [b

33.3%
  14. [color=#8A2BE2][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Beyond the Inferno[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]Escape From[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]YenEuroDollar[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FF00][b]GITS Stand Alone Complex:[/b] [i]YenEuroDollar[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Honky Tonk Women[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Honky Tonk Women[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Gateway Shuffle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#FFA500][b]Cowboy Bebop:[/b] [i]Gateway Shuffle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

As we continue with our new 6 hour lineup, we continue with our Line of the Night polls.

Submit your favorite quotes from your favorite shows during tonight's Toonami broadcast, and we'll vote on the best lines later this week.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

This poll will be up by [strike]1pm EST tomorrow (barring any unforeseen issues)[/strike], in case anyone else wants to submit lines.

Edit: Make that either later tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2012
  4. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Okay folks, both the 9/30 and 10/7 polls are now up. So while you wait for your opportunity to vote from the lines that have been submitted here for 10/14, head on over to them and choose your favorites there. In the mean time, I'll see if I can submit a few hidden choice tidbits from some of these shows.

5. veemonjosh

Sorry for the delay, but the poll is up now!

Between bigddan11's polls and this poll, there are three polls you can currently vote for. Tis the season for voting, and Line of the Night has you covered if you can't wait for the election.