Toonami - Line of the Night [10/12]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Oct 12, 2013.

?

I think One Piece is a pretty cool guy. Eh freezes people in ice and doesnt afraid of anything.

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle With Comrades![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle With Comrades![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Pow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Pow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Pow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Pow

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Resonance Link - Play the Melody of Souls?[/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Resonance Link - Play the Melody of Souls?[/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Resonance Link - Play the Melody of Souls?[/i] [br]a[/br] Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Girl of Morning Dew[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Girl of Morning Dew[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Girl of Morning Dew[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Winner's Circle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Hypeathon [br]a[/br] [u]An

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Winner's Circle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Hypeathon [br]a[/br] [u]Cu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Winner's Circle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by Hypeathon [br]a[/br] [u]Za

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Winner's Circle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]An

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#BFFF00][b]IGPX[/b] [i]Winner's Circle[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Ha

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Lair of Grievous[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by Hypea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Lair of Grievous[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by Hypea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Lair of Grievous[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Lair of Grievous[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]War of Paradigm City[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]War of Paradigm City[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#B8860B][b]Big O[/b] [i]War of Paradigm City[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  28. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kirara Come Home![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  29. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kirara Come Home![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  30. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kikyo and Kagome: Alone in the Cave[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted [strike]by the end of the week[/strike] for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

Here's this week's schedule:

12am - Bleach - 318: "Renji vs. Rukia?! Battle With Comrades!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto - 45: "Surprise Attack! Naruto's Secret Weapon!" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 227: "Navy Headquarters Admiral Aokiji! The Ferocity of an Ultimate Powerhouse" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 33: "Resonance Link - Play the Melody of the Souls?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 11: "Girl of Morning Dew" (PREMIERE)
    2:30am - IGPX - 24: "Winner's Circle" (PREMIERE)

3am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 110: "Lair of Grievous"
    3:30am - The Big O - 25: "War of Paradigm City"
    4am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 47: "Oath in the Tunnel"
    4:30am - Cowboy Bebop - 125: "The Real Folk Blues - Part 1"
    5am - Inuyasha - 97: "Kirara Come Home!"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 98: "Kikyo and Kagome: Alone in the Cave"

My new plan for the line of the nights is to strip them five a week, across two weeks, getting through all the polls by the next time I make a thread. Might not be in any particular order, so this poll might go up sooner than the end of next week. Again, I can not apologize enough for how bad I've been at this.

2. Hypeathon

Hypeathon Active Member

One Piece:

IGPX:

Star Wars: The Clone Wars:

3. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

I had picked the same lines for Aokiji, as well as one from Luffy. Quite a few lines in Star Wars saying the same thing about power, though.

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

A maximum 30 quote selection for yet another throwback poll that's now up!