1. Enter for a chance to win "Digimon Adventure tri.: Reunion" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  3. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

Toonami - Line of the Night [1/6]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Jan 6, 2013.

?

Rally round the standard and let these old polls slowly come forth!

1. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Tom[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Welcome to Twenty Th

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i] A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves! [/i][br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i] A Dangerous Mission! Journey to the Land of Waves! [/i][br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#32CD32][b]Thundercats[/b][br]a[/br][i]New Alliances[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#32CD32][b]Thundercats[/b][br]a[/br][i]New Alliances[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  6. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Rescue[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Rescue[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Rescue[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]I Am Octus[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]I Am Octus[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Runaway[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Runaway[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][u]

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  13. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Stormy Voyage[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  14. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Stormy Voyage[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Stormy Voyage[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  16. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Fifth Laboratory[/i][br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Fifth Laboratory[/i][br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Cursed Ink of the Hell-Painter[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Cursed Ink of the Hell-Painter[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces [/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] Naraku and Sesshomaru Join Forces [/i][br]a[/br]Submitte

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Finally Toonami has come back for another fun-filled evening. You all know the drill. Submit your favorite lines. A poll will be created with them, and then you vote. While I am behind on past polls, rest assured that all of them will go up this week. Now on with the show.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS It's here!

The blue color is an interesting change. I wonder if it's just for that Saturday.

3. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

My original plan was to try and get all the polls up on Monday, but I decided to change my plan. Instead I will try and get one up a day, hopefully ending with the climax of this weeks poll. So be sure to check back regularly this week, though it will usually be in the evening when i get them posted.