Toonami - Line of the Night [1/4/14]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jan 5, 2014.

?

The Beginning of a Dandy Guy from Space

1. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Live With the Flow, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Live With the Flow, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Live With the Flow, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Two Hinamori, Hitsugaya's Resolution[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Two Hinamori, Hitsugaya's Resolution[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Two Hinamori, Hitsugaya's Resolution[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Homecoming[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Homecoming[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Homecoming[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Big Fight Under the Moon! The Pirate Flag Flutters With Sorrow[/i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Big Fight Under the Moon! The Pirate Flag Flutters With Sorrow[/i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Big Fight Under the Moon! The Pirate Flag Flutters With Sorrow[/i

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Twirl 'Round and 'Round - A New World in Which the Doc Dances?[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Twirl 'Round and 'Round - A New World in Which the Doc Dances?[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Twirl 'Round and 'Round - A New World in Which the Doc Dances?[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Lugru Corridor[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Lugru Corridor[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]The Lugru Corridor[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Jungle Cruise[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Jungle Cruise[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Jungle Cruise[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Innocents of Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Innocents of Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Innocents of Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Divine Malice of the Saint[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Divine Malice of the Saint[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Divine Malice of the Saint[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

I'm just going to assume I'm taking Line of the Night duties every week from now on, at least for the foreseeable future. Sorry Bigddan11, you just haven't been on in a month and a half, but we can go back to our rotating schedule when you do return (and if you do return this week and find I made this thread, you can make next week's).

Anyways, once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: FLCL, Naruto, IGPX

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 1: "Live With the Flow, Baby" (WORLD SERIES PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 326: "The Two Hinamori, Hitsugaya's Resolution" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 1: "Homecoming" (SERIES PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 235: "Big Fight Under the Moon! The Pirate Flag Flutters With Sorrow!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 41: "Twirl 'Round and 'Round - A New World in Which the Doc Dances?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 19: "The Lugru Corridor" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - FLCL - 3: "Marquis de Carabas"
    3am - Naruto - 1: "Enter: Naruto Uzumaki!"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 59: "Lost Light"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 10: "Jungle Cruise"
    4:30am - IGPX - 10: "Showdown"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 20: "Innocents of Ryloth"
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 119: "Divine Malice of the Saint"

Get on it, you Dandies!

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Switching to much more recent weeks, the poll is now up!

(January 11th will be up later tonight, and this past week's will go up tomorrow afternoon.)