Toonami - Line of the Night [1/27]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jan 27, 2013.

?

Poll Catch-Up #3: Better Late Than Never

1. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Power of Soul! Los Lobos Attack![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigdda

100.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Power of Soul! Los Lobos Attack![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigdda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Power of Soul! Los Lobos Attack![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

100.0%
  4. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 &

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Native Son[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Native Son[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br] [u

100.0%
  9. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Native Son[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Oaths[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br] [u]Uk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Oaths[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br] [u]Uk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Oaths[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]Ki

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Under the Three Moons[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan

100.0%
  14. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Under the Three Moons[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anmePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Under the Three Moons[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by anmePWN

100.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Paradise Lost[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Paradise Lost[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Paradise Lost[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan11 [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Vengeful and the Wounded[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Vengeful and the Wounded[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]The Vengeful and the Wounded[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by a

100.0%
  22. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Miracle at Rush Valley[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Miracle at Rush Valley[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by bigddan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#9966FF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Miracle at Rush Valley[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

100.0%
  25. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by bigdda

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animeP

100.0%
  28. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Enter Sango, The Demon Slayer[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by bigddan1

100.0%
  29. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Enter Sango, The Demon Slayer[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by bigddan1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  30. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Enter Sango, The Demon Slayer[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sorry I'm running a bit late, but it's time once again for...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always:

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Bleach is back, and we're ready to roll! Don't forget to vote in bigddan11's long-awaited polls, and don't forget to contribute to this one!

2. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Here's a few of this weeks highlights, though I suspect NB may very well run away with the show if someone submits his line to motivate Alan, Barry, & Cohen or if someone submits his line to spare the women so he can be their new master. These lines I submit though are my favorites from the night, though I don't expect all of them to get on the poll. Choose the ones you think are the best to put on their, along with whatever lines animePWNS submits.

BLEACH- "Power of Soul! Los Lobos, Attack!"
    Aizen: There's always time to die. Why are you in such a hurry? I'm not going anywhere.

Rose: You can let go. There is a certain artistic style required when it comes to climbing out of rubble.
    Love: Oh yeah. Well, why don't you work on the art of not getting buried in the first place?

NARUTO (UNCUT)- "Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior!"
    Zabusa: All you're doing is copying me. Like a monkey.
    Zabusa/ Kakashi (in unison): You can't beat me with cheap tricks. I'll crush you. When I finish with you, you'll never open that monkey mouth again.

Naruto: That's not the point. Did you see what he did like that? Zabusa was huge, and powerful, like some monster ,and this kid, who;s no bigger than me, brought down zabusa with one move, like it was nothing. I mean, what does that make us? We're just fumbling around. We don't know anything. How can I accept that?

ThunderCats- "Native Son"
    Javon: The real curse of the Tigers has always been pride. We've never been able to overcome it.

Javon: You're no longer a tiger. I could never let you lead, and I'm not sure I could ever call you a son.

Tygra: I know you did what you did out of love. I forgive you.

Javon: Always remember son, you ARE a tiger. I will be watching you. with pride.

SAMURAI 7- "The Oaths"
    Ukyo: Peasants with pitchforks, how very terrifying.

Kikuchiya: No, no, no. We're looking for the Emperor so we can put a sword or two through his belly.
    (Everyone laughs)
    Kikuchiya: What? What's so funny?

Ukyo: When I was a peasant I despised them, so there mere presence made me sick, but they're kind of cute like this, don't you think?

SYM-BIONIC TITAN- "Under the Three Moons"
    Todd: We were thinking a sort of 50's retroe mixed with a splash of 80's new wave.
    Maribel: I don't know about that.
    Todd: What's to know? It's fab!

EUREKA 7- "Paradise Lost"
    Renton: The world is such a beautiful place. Why do people have to fight each other?

Charles: Freedom is something that you need to actively aquire. It's not something that's given with strings attached. To be free means to take responsibility and prepare yourself for what's to come. Understand, Renton?

TENCHI MUYO! GXP- "The Vengeful and The Wounded"
    Cohen: Gentlemen, I'm afraid this plan is physiologically unsound, but since we obviously have nothing to eat, let us eat nothing at all.
    Alan and Barry: Aah.
    Seina, Kiriko, and Amane: Ugh.
    Alan: Well, while your plan may work, I'm not so sure about the taste.
    Barry: The no fat, no calorie fab diet sweeping the cosmos!

FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD- "Miracle at Rush Valley"
    Winry: Stand up and get to work. Mr. Dominique would respect you more for doing that than for stealing.

Ed: Now, when it really counts, I can do nothing.

Ed: I know we're not big believers in God, but maybe he could help us, this once.

Ed: Awesome. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
    Winry: Really, awesome? That's all you can think of to describe this?
    Ed: How else should I describe it? This is the birth of a new life. Alchemists have worked on that for centuries, and we're still unable to do that, the birth of another person.

InuYasha- "Kagome's Voice and Kikyo's Kiss"
    InuYasha: It's your spirit I care for, not your appearance.

InuYasha- "Enter Sango, The Demon Slayer"
    Shippo: It makes me wonder if you haven't taken a few too many blows to the head.
    InuYasha: Let me test that theory out on you.

Spider Lord: A death bed truce among siblings. How sweet.

3. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

You beat to some of the lines, but thanks, bigddan11. Nice to see someone else contributing for a change. And yes, NB is in here, as well as some of my favorite "sit" moments from IY.

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

After a very very very long delay (nearly 3 months!), this poll is finally up! Again, sorry for the delay, it was really unexcusable, though I have given my excuses for it in other threads.

Thanks go out to bigddan11 and animePWNS. Due to getting 40 quotes, I had to reduce the amount down to the maximum 30. Coincidentally, it nicely fit into 3 quotes per show (Inuyasha obviously getting 6).

I'm plugging away at the other polls, and I intend to get my backlog (currently just the two February polls and April's first poll) finished before TOM 5's debut this Saturday. But don't hesitate to vote on this somewhat-vintage poll!