Toonami - Line of the Night [1/25]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jan 25, 2014.

?

The Black Flag Flies: Part 2! Do Zombies Do the Boogaloo?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Sometimes You Can't Live With Dying, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Sometimes You Can't Live With Dying, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Sometimes You Can't Live With Dying, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Sometimes You Can't Live With Dying, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Freedom Cry Review[/i] [br]a[/br]

100.0%
  7. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Forbidden Research...Nozomi's Hidden Secret![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Forbidden Research...Nozomi's Hidden Secret![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]The Forbidden Research...Nozomi's Hidden Secret![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Jinchuriki of the Sand[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Jinchuriki of the Sand[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Gum-Gum Human Vs. Fire-Breathing Cyborg![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Gum-Gum Human Vs. Fire-Breathing Cyborg![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Gum-Gum Human Vs. Fire-Breathing Cyborg![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Weakling Crona's Determination - For You, For Always Being by M

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Weakling Crona's Determination - For You, For Always Being by M

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Weakling Crona's Determination - For You, For Always Being by M

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Grand Quest[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Grand Quest[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Grand Quest[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Not Equal[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Not Equal[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Not Equal[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Holocron Heist[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Holocron Heist[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  26. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Holocron Heist[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  27. [color=#00FF66][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Power of Banryu: Duel to the Death on Mt. Hakurei[/i] [br]a[/br]S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: FLCL, Naruto (G1), IGPX

Tonight's lineup:

11:30pm - Space Dandy - 4: "Sometimes You Can't Live With Dying, Baby" (PREMIERE)
    12am - Bleach - 329: "The Forbidden Research...Nozomi's Hidden Secret!" (PREMIERE)
    12:30am - Naruto Shippuden - 4: "Jinchuriki of the Sand" (PREMIERE)
    1am - One Piece - 238: "Gum-Gum Human Vs. Fire-Breathing Cyborg!" (PREMIERE)
    1:30am - Soul Eater - 44: "Weakling Crona's Determination - For You, For Always Being by My Side?" (PREMIERE)
    2am - Sword Art Online - 22: "Grand Quest" (PREMIERE)

2:30am - FLCL - 6: "FLCLimax"
    3am - Naruto - 4: "Pass or Fail: Survival Test"
    3:30am - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 62: "A Fierce Counterattack"
    4am - Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - 13: "Not Equal"
    4:30am - IGPX - 13: "Into Tomorrow"
    5am - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 23: "Holocron Heist" (PREMIERE)
    5:30am - Inuyasha - 122: "Power of Banryu: Duel to the Death on MT Hakurei"

And if you've been paying attention, I've been playing catchup with previously incompleted polls! The plan is to post polls for old weeks Monday through Thursday, with current polls (like the one for this thread) on Fridays. At that pace, we'll be caught up by February 14th!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
  2. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Revengeful

Likely, I wont have a favorite line between the shows I watch, but I really liked a little tidbit in tonight's Space Dandy

Commodore Perry: "Do you have any idea how much money the Golgo Empire spent on this failed operation?"
    Zombie Gel: "Uhhh"
    Commodore Perry: "I assume you're prepared to take responsibility?"
    Zombie Gel: "Uhhh"
    Commodore Perry: "I swear If you say 'uhh' one more time."
    Zombie Gel: "Uhh"
    Commodore Perry: "Didn't you hear what I just said?"

3. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Thanks for the help. It's very hard picking up to three lines for Space Dandy, especially this weekend. Anyway, here...are...the lines...uuuhhhhhhh...

4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

The poll is now up!