Toonami - Line of the Night [1/20]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Jan 19, 2013.

?

One line will rule them all, but which shows line will reign supreme?

1. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Toonami Intro[/b][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] Next week,

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Oath of Pain [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Oath of Pain [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#E0FFFF][b]Naruto[/b][br]a[/br][i]The Oath of Pain [/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Trials of Lion-O, Part 2[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Trials of Lion-O, Part 2[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  7. [color=#32CD32][b]ThunderCats[/b][br]a[/br][i]Trials of Lion-O, Part 2[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by ani

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  8. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Lies[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Lies[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FOE68C][b]Samurai 7[/b][br]a[/br][i] The Lies[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br][

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#FFD700][b]Sym-Bionic Titan[/b][br]a[/br][i]Escape From Galaluna[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by an

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Differentia[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  13. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Differentia[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#48D177][b]Eureka 7[/b][br]a[/br][i]Differentia[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS[br]a[/br]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]First Paychecks[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  16. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]First Paychecks[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#DA70D6][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP[/b][br]a[/br][i]First Paychecks[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FF4500][b]Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood[/b][br]a[/br][i]Separate Destinations[/i][br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Naraku’s True Identity Revealed[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#7FFF00][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]Naraku’s True Identity Revealed[/i][br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i] A Wicked Smile; Kikyo’s Wandering Soul[/i][br]a[/br]Subm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#8FBC8F][b]InuYasha[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Wicked Smile; Kikyo’s Wandering Soul[/i][br]a[/br]Submi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER LINE OF THE NIGHT WITH EVERYONE'S LEAST FAVORITE HOST- ME!
    The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach (though Bleach will be off this list with new episodes next week) and Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with veemonjosh.

In the meantime, look out for the revival of the old Line of the Night topics on Monday. My plan is to get caught up with the polls on Monday, except for this weeks.

2. bigddan11

Just a quick reminder, here is this weeks topic for Line of the Night. I plan on getting the poll up Friday night or Saturday afternoon, but if there are no lines to get up, then I'll have to go through and find them all, meaning it could be Sunday or later.

3. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

4. bigddan11

Admit it. You all thought I would fall behind again after playing catchup this week, didn't you? Well, if you did, I hope you feel bad for your thoughts, because you were wrong. Here's the second to last poll from January. Enjoy, help out by submitting lines this week, and I'll see you all with another Line of the Night topic next Saturday.