Toonami - Line of the Night [1/18]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jan 21, 2014.

?

The Bell Test of Assassination! A Double Deception of Tentacles?

1. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Occasionally Even the Deceiver Is Deceived, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]Sara:[/u

100.0%
  5. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]Sara:[/u

100.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Defeat Kageroza! Shinigami, All-Out War![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Defeat Kageroza! Shinigami, All-Out War![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Results of Training[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Results of Training[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Results of Training[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Severe Shock Hits the City of Water! Iceberg Targeted![/i] [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Severe Shock Hits the City of Water! Iceberg Targeted![/i] [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Last Magic Tool - Mission Impossible for Unarmed Kid?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Last Magic Tool - Mission Impossible for Unarmed Kid?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Last Magic Tool - Mission Impossible for Unarmed Kid?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Truth about Alfheim[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Truth about Alfheim[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]Truth about Alfheim[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Escape From[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Escape From[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Escape From[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b]Hostage Crisis[i] [/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b]Hostage Crisis[i] [/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b]Hostage Crisis[i] [/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  25. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Final Battle: Strongest and Last of the Band of Seven[/i] [br]a[/

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Running late on this, crazy weekend.

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: FLCL, Naruto (G1), IGPX

Once I get some things sorted out, all the previous polls will go up. There's a queue already set.

2. Beemo

Beemo New Member

You shouldn't bother making these threads. animePWNS is the only one who ever replies.

3. veemonjosh

Your criticism has been noted. As long as at least one person is submitting lines though (at least through to the last week of Space Dandy), I'll continue to make these.

If you have the time to make that post, the least you can do is submit a line of your own. It would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2014
  4. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

Well at least it's a little less lonely here this time. But yeah, I'd appreciate if someone else helped out once in a while. I really hated watching that scene from SAO over and over again to get the lines right.

Anyway, one of the Soul Eater lines in this group is from a mystery person. I know his name as I've seen the whole series already. But his name is in the cast, and that would spoil it for anyone who didn't read it.

5. Kitschensyngk

Kitschensyngk Let's mash it up!

You were very brave finding that one SAO quote. (You know which one.)

6. veemonjosh

The poll is now up!