Toonami - Line of the Night [1/13]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jan 13, 2013.

?

WHAAASSSUUUUUPPPP?!?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Far Cry 3 Review[/i] [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u] You and your adrena

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Assassin of the Mist![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Assassin in the Mist![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#FFFF00][b]Naruto:[/b] [i]The Assassin in the Mist![/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Trials of Lion-O, Part One[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#BFFF00][b]ThunderCats:[/b] [i]Trials of Lion-O, Part One[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePW

33.3%
  7. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Divide[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#DC143C][b]Samurai 7:[/b] [i]The Divide[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]O

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Disenfranchised[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

66.7%
  10. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Disenfranchised[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

33.3%
  11. [color=#CC2EFA][b]Sym-Bionic Titan:[/b] [i]Disenfranchised[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Crackpot[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#FFA500][b]Eureka Seven:[/b] [i]Crackpot[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [u]

33.3%
  14. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Baptism[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Baptism[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#00BFFF][b]Tenchi Muyo! GXP:[/b] [i]Baptism[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/br] [

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#00FFFF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Created Feelings[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#00FFFF][b]FMA Brotherhood:[/b] [i]Created Feelings[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br

66.7%
  19. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Go Home to Your Own Time, Kagome![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Go Home to Your Own Time, Kagome![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Despicable Villain! The Mystery of Onigumo![/i] [br]a[/br]Submitt

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Well, the holidays are over, and all the kids are returning back to school. But the Toonami train slows down for no man, and neither does...

TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT

The rules are as always

1. Submit your favorite lines from tonight's Toonami broadcast.
    a. Be sure to include the name of the show and, preferably, the name of the character who spoke the line.
    b. If an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, it cannot have lines submitted. This week, this rule applies to: Bleach, Cowboy Bebop

2. After a submission period of 4 or 5 days, the quotes will be compiled into a poll (with a maximum of 30 options, you're almost guaranteed to get your line chosen)

3. Vote for your lines, or other lines! People who don't submit lines can vote too!

4. Rinse and repeat next week with bigddan11.

Get with the blue.

2. animePWNS

animePWNS 1959-2015

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

Sorry for the delay! The poll is now up!