Toonami - Line of the Night [1/11]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by veemonjosh, Jan 11, 2014.

?

The Tears Shed by the Broken Crew! Kakashi Reads Adult Erotica While Eating Ramen?

1. [color=#D3D3D3][b]Toonami:[/b] [i]Intro[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animepwns [br]a[/br] [u]TOM:[/u]

100.0%
  2. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Search for the Phantom Ramen, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Search for the Phantom Ramen, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00FF00][b]Space Dandy:[/b] [i]Search for the Phantom Ramen, Baby[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Pride of the Kuchiki Family! Byakuya vs. Byakuya![/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. [color=#FFFF00][b]Bleach:[/b] [i]Pride of the Kuchiki Family! Byakuya vs. Byakuya![/i] [br]a[/br] Su

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Akatsuki Makes Its Move[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Akatsuki Makes Its Move[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. [color=#FF9900][b]Naruto Shippuden[/b] [i]Akatsuki Makes Its Move[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animeP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Luffy vs. Usopp! Collision of Two Men's Pride![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. [color=#BFFF00][b]One Piece[/b] [i]Luffy vs. Usopp! Collision of Two Men's Pride![/i] [br]a[/br] Sub

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Charge Baba Yaga's Castle! Things Are Kind of Gloomy?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Charge Baba Yaga's Castle! Things Are Kind of Gloomy?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. [color=#DC143C][b]Soul Eater:[/b] [i]Charge Baba Yaga's Castle! Things Are Kind of Gloomy?[/i] [br]a

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]General of the Blazing Flame[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]General of the Blazing Flame[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. [color=#FFA500][b]Sword Art Online:[/b] [i]General of the Blazing Flame[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Portraitz[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  19. [color=#9966FF][b]Ghost in the Shell[/b] [i]Portraitz[/i] [br]a[/br] Submitted by animePWNS [br]a[/b

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Liberty on Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  21. [color=#00BFFF][b]Star Wars The Clone Wars:[/b] [i]Liberty on Ryloth[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anim

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Fare the Well: Jakotsu's Requiem[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Fare the Well: Jakotsu's Requiem[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  24. [color=#00FF00][b]Inuyasha:[/b] [i]Fare the Well: Jakotsu's Requiem[/i] [br]a[/br]Submitted by anime

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

January 11th, 2014

Once again, it's time for TOONAMI: LINE OF THE NIGHT! A weekly tradition going back about 9 years, you can submit your favorite quotes from the shows playing on Toonami. Then we run it through our trusty poll generator, and a selection of up to 30 quotes will be posted by the end of the week for you to vote on!

A few rules:
    1. Please be sure to list what show and character you're quoting from.
    2. Just to be fair to newer material on the block, if an episode has aired on Toonami within the past 12 months, lines for that show can't be submitted. This week, this applies to: FLCL, Naruto (G1), IGPX

2. animePWNS

animePWNS Do a barrel roll!

3. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

And another poll for a recent week is now up!

(January 18th's will go up tomorrow.)