Toonami - Line of the Month [July]

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by bigddan11, Aug 9, 2012.

?

What were the best lines from July? The top two advance to the Line of the Year next January.

Poll closed Sep 2, 2012.
  1. [color=#00FFFF][u]Tom:[/u] So here's the deal. Life doesn't always want to be your friend. Sometimes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. [color=#7FFF00][u]Tom:[/u] Toonami doesn't even know what to give Slender. AH! Here we go again...[/

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. [color=#7FFF00][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]A Flower that Blooms in the Valley of Ruin[/i][br]a[

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. [color=#00CED1][u]Tom:[/u] Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool...?[/color]

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. [color=#FF00FF][b]Toonami promo[/b] [br]a[/br][u]Announcer:[/u] Wake up, time to die.[/color]

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  6. [color=#FF00FF][b]Casshern Sins[/b][br]a[/br][i]the Woman of the Tall Tower[/i][br]a[/br][u]Lizbell:

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Deadman Wonderland[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hummingbird[/i][br]a[/br][u]Minatsuki:[/u] Aah!

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  8. [color=#ADFF2F][b]Deadman Wonderland[/b][br]a[/br][i]Hummingbird[/i][br]a[/br][u]Minatsuki:[/u] Ugh!

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. bigddan11

bigddan11 Justice must be served!

Which lines will advance to the Line of the Year? It's up to you to decide. Vote for your favorite line or lines. The top 2 vote getters will move on to the Line of the Year 2012 poll. There are 8 candidates since I took the top 2 vote getters from each Line of the Week Poll in July, unless there was a tie for second place. If there was a tie for second place, well it was typically a 3-way tie, and with only 1 or 2 votes each, I didn't feel they deserved to come here. While you can choose multiple options, I would advise you to choose your favorite two from this list of 8. It would be extremely difficult for me to choose just 2 lines from this group for the Line of the Year poll if everyone voted for all of them, and they are all good. You have until September 2 to vote, so what are you waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2012