1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Toon Zone Talkback -Toon Disney to Become Disney XD in Feb. 2009 to Snare Boys 6-14

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by simpsonsfan, Aug 6, 2008.

1. creativerealms

creativerealms Active Member

I only want a third season of W.I.T.C.H if they can get Weisman to head it again, and yet i want a third season of Spectacular Spiderman even more. Sure I would love both but if I had to choose one Greg on season three of SS.

2. Gokou Ruri

Gokou Ruri Wielder of the dark arts.

I don't see anything wrong with wanting action shows to be the best they can be. Any show that can make me say "Holy [crap]!" every episode (especially from J is for Jewel onward, since every episode had a huge plot twist) should definately be a role model for all future action/adventure shows.

I just hope Disney (or anyone really, but this new channel gives more opportunities) can make another series like it. (Yes, I'm aware I have ridiculously high standards. :sweat:) I would hope that kind of quality would be enough to attract boys (as much as you can attract people to Toon Disney, anyway, since not many people get it, including me)

Honestly, I don't. It ended perfectly the way it did, a third season would seem too tacked on and take away from the overall goal of the show (the whole show was basically Nerissa's revenge, so some new villain wouldn't really work well.

3. Antiyonder

Antiyonder Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Staff Member Moderator

I agree that they should have effort, but expecting perfection is the reason many Disney cartoons get canceled before an audience can build.