1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Toon Zone Talkback - "ThunderCats" DVD Set Confirmed - UPDATE: Release Date Announced

Discussion in 'Back To The Inkwell - Classic Cartoons Discussion' started by pel, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Knightmare

Knightmare Active Member

Update:

Circuit City now as Thundercats listed as a 6 pc set at a price of $59.99 and Amazon has it listed a 3 disc set at $45.44

2. Clayface

Clayface Molecularly Malleable Mod

DeepDiscountDVD has the He-man "best of" set for $14.99.

Man, I'm excited about these Thundercats dvds! I'm going to wait and see what price DeepDiscount places them at before I decide on where to order them though.

3. Wanted

Wanted Toonmaster

For some reason, either Best Buy or Circuit City gets a version of a box set that contains the set in individual pieces. There was a version of the Jonny Quest box running around that had all four discs in seperate Amaray design cases.

4. Knightmare

Knightmare Active Member

I've noticed that too. Certian rental stores get them that way to like Blockbuster has all of their TV shows on dvd such as Johnny Quest and CSI split up into seperate cases; while Prime Time has some of their TVshows either split like Blockbuster or all in one unit like you usually see them at most places. The store that I work at rents them out as one complete set at a time.

5. pel

pel Captain Marvel

;)

6. Knightmare

Knightmare Active Member

7. Duke

Duke Truer Words Were Never Spoken

Of course, if you pre-order through Amazon, you can get TZ some money back to help make the site even better!