1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Toon Zone Mafia - Day Four

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Zach Logan, May 6, 2007.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

I'd like to take a moment to remind everyone of the following...

A Vote for Miss_Samantha is a vote for Safe, Quiet Sleeping in your bed at night! Vote for Miss_Samantha and you won't have to go to bed in fear!

2. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

But I'd rather have Sammy IN the bed...:sweat:

3. XOMiss_Samantha

XOMiss_Samantha Active Member

I vote Kagetsu, because he is makeing no sense

and Colin, I think you are crazy.

o_O

#23 XOMiss_Samantha, May 6, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2007
  4. veemonjosh

veemonjosh Get back, Jojo

lol, you.

5. Kagetsu

Kagetsu Hooligan

Just in case my innuendo makes people go one step further, know that I say things that I believe are the limit of good taste about Sam,(and I really push that sometimes) and actual "references to acts" about underage girls aren't a good idea. I try not to go beyond that they are attractive, giving them a good self image.

6. Zach Logan

Zach Logan We are Maji!

Just as a warning, since only two people are left to vote, this might be your last chance to vote. I'd suggest those under fire make their statements soon, and so on. I forgot to do that last week for Captain Zechs and I feel he might have gotten a little 'screwed over' as a result. Thanks guys.

7. Colin

And I'll make it official. Everyone MUST remember that their behavior in the games needs to comply with the TZ TOS. Warnings CAN and WILL be handed out for inappropriate behavior.

8. Kagetsu

Kagetsu Hooligan

[​IMG]
    Crimany, the evidence is screaming at you, even I see the four, and I'm suspicious by nature. Granted, They're all voting for me, but even the wild card knows better. Just because they're friends, they're still trying to win.

9. Anima

Anima Her royal ecentricity, will do

ahh! okay... um... i vote for:sad:

Kagetsu.

I don't know why, but all of these people pming me make me nervous. They're playing a little aggressively for innocents.
    :ack:

10. Colin

So, with all these PMs you're getting, you feel the need to prey again on yet another innocent?

I feel like I should just hand my keys over to the Mafia lords now... It's wrong not feeling safe in one's home when those Mafia creeps are out there and we keep lynching innocent people...

11. XOMiss_Samantha

preying on innocents?
    You've been preying on me for weeks, and I'm as innocent as they come.
    You hypocrite.

12. KuwabaraTheMan

KuwabaraTheMan Active Member

Rather odd how Sketch is always absent until the very end, isn't it? Always winding up as the swing vote.

Very convenient, isn't it?

13. Colin

See... only someone in the Mafia would say something like that... as well as resort to mudslinging! Further proof that Samantha is working a bit *too* hard to convince us that she's Innocent... Your wicked ways may be working on some of the others, but they aren't gonna work on me!

...and then the Loch Ness Monster came to me and asked if he could borrow tree-fitty!

14. XOMiss_Samantha

Says the man who is making it his job to convince others I am apart of something I am not.
    Either you have a sick obsession, or you are hideing something.

15. Colin

You forgot the third option... that I know something :)

16. XOMiss_Samantha

That's nice. Too bad what ever you know is a lie. Zechs tried that once, Colin, it back fired on him.

17. Zach Logan

Zach Logan We are Maji!

Kagetsu better be making his Last Will and Testament right about now...even Sketch's vote probably won't save him.

So we wait for Sketch...

18. Colin

Except for one minor flaw in that theory... I'm not Zechs. I can spot a liar. And you, my dear, who is trying so desperately to shift the attention AWAY from her because she fears what others know is true.

If I'm wrong, how come every week you are consistently getting votes? Why do OTHERS also feel that you are in the mafia? Ask them how many times I PMed them saying ANYTHING about you. It's all educated decisions as I've had limited contact with other players regarding the decisions.

If it were just me alone saying your were in the Mafia, then fine, I'd believe your flawed logic... but obviously, I can't be that wrong if I'm not the only one who feels you are.

19. XOMiss_Samantha

That is all fine and dandy, but how can you say that when you are so persistant enough to continuously try to vote me out? I know the truth, and I know I am innocent. I'm not trying to shift any attention, I'm simply trying to stop the people who are acutally buying into your little charade of lies. You want them to trust you because you want to sound like you know all of the answers. This in turn will make it seem like you are the 'good guy' while I am not. It might be working on everyone else, but not on me. I can see right through you Colin. I know your game.

20. Anima

Anima Her royal ecentricity, will do

not to jump into you guys' argument or anything, but more than one person thought that Zechs was mafia. And Freedom Fighter

And we all know how that turned out...