Tom & Jeryy/Bugs & Daffy Afternoon 4/30/01

Discussion in 'What Aired Today?' started by PlopKat, Apr 30, 2001.

1. PlopKat

PlopKat New Member

Tom & Jerry 1:00 pm CST

- Puttin' On The Dog
    - Slicked-Up Pup
    - Pecos Pest

Bugs & Daffy 1:30 pm CST

- Sugar & Spies
    - Sleepy Time Possum
    - Beanstalk Bunny

2. Chris

Chris Corn is good and good for you!

Smith's ad from 1991

I have this Smith's ad from 1991 with Clyde Drexler in it. Only problem is, it sounds like Clyde said "Schmidt's." I listened to it over and over again. I asked my mom to listen to it, and we both agree that it sounds like he's saying Schmidt's instead of Smith's. Has anyone seen this commercial?

3. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991

I have this Smith's ad from 1991 with Clyde Drexler in it. Only problem is, it sounds like Clyde said "Schmidt's." I listened to it over and over again. I asked my mom to listen to it, and we both agree that it sounds like he's saying Schmidt's instead of Smith's. Has anyone seen this commercial?

4. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991

5. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991

6. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991

7. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991

8. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991

9. Chris

Smith's ad from 1991