1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

To keep the Looney Bin alive...

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by PennyCat, May 7, 2001.

1. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

We need your contributions! So, send stories, quizzes, puzzles, the next part for the P&tB Round Robin story, drawings, a hair sample, whatever to me at penelope_cat@hotmail.com and Romey and I will find a place for it somewhere! Thanks! :)

By the way, what do you all think of issue #8? :)

2. Craig Marinaro

Craig Marinaro The Feast of 1,000 Beasts

I want Federica to draw a picture for the second part of my story!

I haven't written anything yet, and I have no idea where I'll go with it. So just ask her if there's any particular scene she'd like to draw, and I'll incorporate it in somewhere! ;)

-C
    Official ToonZone Shoe Shine Boy.

3. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

Federica's drawings

Actually, she's a really busy gal. She's got an opportunity to work on both a commercial and a cartoon series in Italy, so she hardly has time these days, but maybe I'll ask anyway. I haven't heard from her in about 2 weeks now, though.

She's not the only one around who can draw, though. Romey and I can draw, as well as Sylvester...who seems to have disappeared since the board got changed. Next time I see him online I'll ask him what's up. :)

Hey, how do you upload that picture thingy that appears on the bottom of your name?

4. Craig Marinaro

Yes, Romey has told me about her many opportunities. Good for her!

I was asking in half-jest. I'd love to have her draw something if she'd like...but if she has something better to do, then I'll find a way to get by. Really. ;)

I don't think I've ever seen any of your work. I know Romey is a great artist...but the poor guy hardly has time to scartch his nose these days. Anyhow, *I* can draw too...just not well!

Re: Picture under name

First I drew it...then I scanned it...then I resized it and saved it as a .jpg file (.gif would be acceptable too)...then I uploaded it into my TZ directory (http://toonzone.net/craig), and then went to the edit options page, and then the change avatar page, and punched in the address.

Easy as pi!

-C
    Official ToonZone Instrument Tuner.

5. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

my draw-rings

"Hello, my name is Simon, and I like to do draw-rings." Gotta love that Mike Myers! :)

Anyhoo, if you click on the link to my web site below, and then go to my gallery link, you'll find my drawings on there. I also made some new ones (including one of Pepe! :)) but I haven't gotten a chance to scan them and upload them yet.

About the avatar, next question: how do *I* upload one to have under *my* name? :p

6. Craig Marinaro

It could be uploaded to any address--it doesn't have to be on the ToonZone server. You could just stick it on your own site, and type the address in on the "avatar" page. It's simple as one-two-three, except that it can't be bigger than 75x75 pixels, so you may have to shrink it some.

-C
    Official ToonZone Key Grip.

7. PennyCat

PennyCat Keeper's kitty

I already did all that and more. Thanks, though. :)

8. Roman Legion

Roman Legion Let's Make a Deal
    Staff Member Administrator

Re: Avatar

Woah there, hold on... now *I'm* gonna hafta get myself a Fede drawn avatar too! =X

Romey
    --Mayhaps of a certain lab mouse... ::grin::