1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

To Croc (and anyone interested) Civilization 2 ala Joey

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by I.R Joey, Jun 15, 2001.

1. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Sorry for not responding to your inquires Croc.

Anyway here are the answers you where looking for.

1. To turn a citizen into a tax collector left click until you see a bald guy (the other two options are an entertainer and a scientest.)

2.As far as I know there isn't a way to get a bunch of untis to fight united (unless it's defensive)

3. I pretty much self taught myself Civ 2 (with the help of the manuel) so I really couldn't direct you to any sites.

Let me know if I can help ya :)

2. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

bump I say, and Croc if you've read this go ahead and tell me.

3. killercroc

killercroc Active Member

Hey, dude, just now read it. I didn't log on this weekend cause I was busy playing...you guessed it: Civ2

I didn't realize the people turned into more than one thing. I thought it was just entertainers.

I guess they expect you to teach yourself to play cause they give you no documentation except the poster. I'd rather have a manual, cause the game itself does a pretty good job of telling you what the poster does.

Still it is a very addictive game and is both simple and complex at the same time. So it's easy to run on my old, slow 233.

Thanks for the info. I may have some more questions for you later.