1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Toons starts on Nick September 2!

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by snowpeck, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

This schedule is not very good. For the most part, the episodes are being shown randomly. The few episodes that have not aired yet are still missing from the schedule. Similar titles for the episodes on May 24 and May 25 are the only highlights, and even that seems kind of pointless.

2. Daniel P

Daniel P Member

By now I never even see Tiny Toons. The 2:00 time slot is too early. I can't catch it on Nick Two at 5:00 either, because I am usually busy that period of day. Nick is really treating the show like trash, with the strange episode orders and the bad time slots.

3. Daniel P

Daniel P Member

Replacing one of TTA's slots with CatDog was really evil of Nickelodeon. CatDog does not deserve to take time slots away from Tiny Toons.

4. Lonestarr

Lonestarr Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Staff Member Moderator

Agreed. It barely deserves a slot of its own...though it's a little after the fact, now. The Nicktoons Summer Beach House (or whatever it's called) is currently airing.

5. SNS

SNS "I am..."

Does Nick still show Tiny Toons?

6. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Yeah, but at inhumane hours- Saturday and Sunday at 5 AM. The only reason I'm able to catch it is because I have Nick-West on Dish Network and it's on at 8 AM. Why Nick decided to ditch Tiny Toons in favor of either two episodes of CatDog or Nicktoons Summer Beach House is beyond reason or common sense.