1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Toons starts on Nick September 2!

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by snowpeck, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

There were a few episodes I did not like the first time, but then thought they were good after re-watching three years later.

2. Nuxks

Nuxks Sheep in Wolf's Clothing

damn.... they went back to showing the garbage thornberries again.

3. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

They did not go through with the 6:30am time slot. That is what it was replaced by.

4. Zim999

Zim999 Irken Invader

Nick's rattings are now going down really fast.
    They just replaced the seconed episode of TTA for CatDog. With luck CN might get it back. Let's also hope CN will buy Zim, then Nick will blow up like the Hendingburg. When CN get's TTA back they might make them into C-Toons.

5. Nuxks

that's really mean of them, damn those nick exec. , i think TTA WOULD be better off on CN

6. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

Updated through March 30. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the episodic order this month.

Greg

7. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

At least they went in order for a long time. With the episodes airing randomly, it makes sense to show them only once on weekdays.

8. Furball

Furball Guest

No Because CN will just air some stupid show like dragonball z instead.

9. Eric42

Eric42 Mod Dude

Indeed. I have what I think call Nick2 (Via digital cable) and yes, it does air both TTA and Animaniacs. It also airs Pinky and the Brain.

10. UmmYeahOk

UmmYeahOk l33t haxx0r Narf!

What company carries that? I dont think Direct TV does. All these stupid networks getting new channels pisses me off! I mean really! Disney took all their good stuff and put it on their new channel Toon Disney. And of course, now the regular Disney sux major. I remember when they came out with MTV2, like it was a sin to air music videos on their real network. And Noggin/The N, thats suppost to be Nicks new channel, not the other! Only good thing The N has is Daria! They even have a TVland channel! And whats up with CTN's Boomerang?

By the time I got access to TV land, it sucked. By the time I got noggin, it sucked. By the time I got Toon Disney, it sucked! What will make this channel different? By the time I get it will be the all SpongeBob Network! >=(

STOP TEASING ME!!!

11. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

Hopefully, the schedule will be updated soon, especially if the episodes do not always air in order.

12. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

Updated through the end of the month. Sorry for the delay. With college registration and prom preparations and stuff, I have had increasingly less free time.

Greg

13. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

There is still no sign of the "rare episodes," whose titles I must have mentioned already. Showing random episodes should have little effect on which ones air.

14. UmmYeahOk

The following episodes that Nick (to my knowledge) has yet to air:

127 - Europe in 30 Minutes
    140 - The Acme Bowl
    159 - Brave Tales of Real Rabbits
    165 - High Toon
    203 - Elephant Issues
    325 - Spring Break Special
    and the How I Spent My Vacation episodes

I don't understand why they are holding these back. Showing them as new episodes is pointless being that there are so few of them. If they held back more and done like 20, reruns, 20 more, reruns, and so on, they could get away with it.

Having the april schedule updated I'm upset that Nick refused to air the spring break episode

15. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

With the Spring Break Special, its not a "refused to air" issue. They simply don't have rights to it. The Spring Break special as well as the "Night Ghoulery" special (another episode Nick has never shown) are syndicated seperately from the rest of the series. Cartoon Network, on the other hand, is a different story entirely. Their parent company is Warner and they presumably have rights to every Warner-owned series and special.

Greg

16. UmmYeahOk

Ah, I always viewed their specials as normal episodes, and therefor believed that they syndicated everything whole, like a package. Obviously with new shows, they can only do seasons. I'm just upset because I have never seen either special, and knowing that there are two episodes running around bothers me when I am forced to watch the rest over and over again.

As for CTN, if this is true, which I believe you, then why dont they show some WB cartoons. Im sick of this animé and scooby crap. Obviously they have rights for scooby, but geez!!!

17. Nuxks

i believe high toon and brave tales of real rabbits did air

18. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

"Night Ghoulery," however, was available a few years ago from Warner Home Video, and you can probably find a copy of it somewhere if you dig hard enough.

Greg

19. Pilmedium

Pilmedium Active Member

"Brave Tales of Real Rabbits" and "High Toon" have aired on Nickelodeon since last September.

Then, supposedly, it could air on Cartoon Network. If it ever does, they would schedule it.

20. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

Updated through May 25.

Greg