1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Toon Adventures Volume 4 DVD Discussion

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Ioz, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Ioz

Ioz Master of Mer

Anybody find the corrected version at retail stores yet or have gotten a corrected version online? It looks like Amazon is stil only selling it through third parties.

2. MagicBox

MagicBox xoBcigaM

For those of you who have already received their replacement discs, how did they arrive? Did they just throw the new disc into an envelope and call it a day, or did they put the disc inside some kind of protective casing? I'm about to send Warner Customer Service an e-mail, but I'm usually paranoid when it comes to getting scratched discs.

Somebody mentioned getting a case with theirs a few pages back, but nobody ever responded to that post. Thanks in advance.

3. Chaotix12345

Chaotix12345 Guh-huh!

Mine came in a pink disc case, so you should be fine.

4. THGhost

THGhost Member

This is what mine came in -

[​IMG]

Identical faulty disc on left, original faulty disc that working replacement disc came in on right :p

5. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

And when is the Hub slated to air the TTA episode "Weekday Afteroon Live" again hoping it's the correct version without the Toon TV replacemet segment this time?

6. silico3

silico3 Guest

Hi all, long time reader but first time poster here. I was waiting to purchase this set until I knew that corrected copies would be available; however, I ended up with a defective copy. I tried e-mailing Sherry Bogard through the e-mail posted several months prior but it bounces back. Is there another way to get in contact with someone who can assist with the disc replacement process? The WB contact us section of their website does not seem to be working.

7. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

From TVShowsonDVD.com:

8. silico3

silico3 Guest

Thanks for the reply. I saw this post from TVShowsonDVD.com; however, the contact us section doesn't work for me. It doesn't do anything when I click submit. I've tried on several computers and browsers.

9. DawnShadow

DawnShadow New Member

Unboxing videos for both Volumes 3 and 4 if there's any late buyers still interested in the title: