1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Toon Adventures Volume 4 DVD Discussion

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Ioz, Feb 6, 2013.

1. THGhost

THGhost Member

I'd email Sherri Bogard and ask that very question.

2. Toonatic

Toonatic Active Member

How you mean?

You can get the set on Amazon via 3rd party sellers but it will still have the faulty 2nd disc. As soon as you get it contact Sherri.Bogard@warnerbros.com to ask for a replacement disc.

I mean, eventually, it's guaranteed to be re-released with the corrected disc (probably by the end of this year).

3. THGhost

THGhost Member

He meant how should he go about buying it without getting a faulty disc. All the listings on Amazon are probably still the faulty ones, but it's worth checking with Sherri first like I suggested.

4. I emailed Sherri yesterday about the Tiny Toon Vol 4 disc problem. I'm wondering how long does it take for her to rely?

5. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

Could you also e-mail Sherri to find out if the Tiny Toon Night Ghoulery and Spring Break specials will get DVD releases by 2014? Same for a DVD release of Wakko's Wish?

6. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

I heard back in less than 24 hours.
    Even if an employee of WB knew if those releases were coming, they wouldn't be allowed to divulge that info. Best one could do is write to WB and say you'd like to see those DVDs.

7. Toonatic

Toonatic Active Member

Like I possibly said, I can see these on DVD by the end of this year; the timing is right, they just finished releasing the last volumes of the series, so why not? I also think the Spring Break Special would be a perfect bonus feature/special for the Night Ghoulery release if and when it gets released.

8. THGhost

THGhost Member

Plus they released Animaniacs volume 4 way back in February. It's about time we had Wakko's Wish. Christmas 2013 would be the perfect time.

9. Sherri emailed me back about replacing the disc and ask me for my address on Friday. I gave it to her on the same day, but did not get a rely about the disc being shipped. I wondering what going on? Did this happen you guys?

10. Chaotix12345

Chaotix12345 Guh-huh!

She didn't send a shipment confirmation for my disc, but she did say that she'd ship it out when she asked for my address, so you should be alright.

11. Did you get your disc? How long did it take?

12. Chaotix12345

Chaotix12345 Guh-huh!

I did and it only took about three to four days or so after I sent the address. :)

13. J.E.Smith

J.E.Smith Active Member

Unfortunately the Hub seems to have the glitched copy...they were showing Weekday Afternoon Live and it went to Toon TV when they came back from commercial.

14. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

We should complain. I hope in the days to come we'll see what versions of the Hub airs of the TTA episodes "Son of the Wacko World of Sports", "The Acme Bowl", and "Tiny Toon Music Television" they air - Either their original versions or FOX edited versions or DVD versions or something like that.

15. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Oh wow. Burn that glitched copy and wipe it from existence!

16. Toonatic

Toonatic Active Member

17. Riddler

Riddler Active Member

Hmm, Amazon is selling it again. I wonder if it's the updated version....

18. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

And I hope if the Hub ever airs the Weekday Afternoon Live episode again, I hope it airs the complete correct version and not the glitch version!

19. TenPoundHammer

TenPoundHammer Wanna be on Wheel of Fortune

^ Why would the network have the messed-up version in the first place? The glitch only occurred in the process of putting the episodes on DVD in the first place, didn't it?

20. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

Apparently not. I can't think of any explanation for why the error would appear there too, other than the masters themselves were messed up.