1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Tiny Toon Adventures - Volume 3" DVD Discussion

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by snowpeck, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

I'd never seen the opener with Buster on Kon Ducki before I got this DVD. When was it taken out?

"Just-Us League" does not have the blender scene. Did it ever reappear on Nick or was it only on the Plucky Duck Show edit? If it's the latter, I'd guess it was an official cut-out, not a Fox one.

2. Erased Paper

Erased Paper Member

Only on The Plucky Duck Show.

3. Bakertoons

Bakertoons One Sly Princess
    Staff Member Moderator

On a whim, I bought the DVD. I haven't watched "Tiny Toons" in years, so it was nice to revisit it. Alot of it hold up, surprisingly. I laughed at a few.

One joke in "Acme Cable TV" surprised me. During the game show, Montana Max is said to have a Saddam Hussein Fan Club. That made me double take.

Also watched "Buster & Babs Go Hawaiian", the one that was written by thirteen-year old girls. Anyone know who directed it? I'm guessing Art Leonardi, because the director at the end of the episode looks like a caricature of him. Anyone know for sure?

4. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

My favorite bit in that parody is when Babs says to Blink, "You look like a jerk!"

5. Bakertoons

Staff Member Moderator

Got the answer: Art Leonardi did direct "Buster & Babs Go Hawaiian". He just sent me an email saying he did.

6. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Good to have that mystery solved. I wonder why he was never listed in the first place?

7. Bakertoons

Staff Member Moderator

Somebody forgot, apparently. Art liked the episode, saying it "came out nice".

Leonardi's cameo in the end was added by his crew as an inside joke.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. TheSpectre

TheSpectre Member

It's Leonardi's unit (Chris Otsuki, etc.) in the closing credits. This would have been his last episode, before most of his unit were handed down to Alfred Gimeno.

Although, a lot of Leonardi's crew are also credited on "Pledge Week", which seems to have been a try-out for new directors.

9. DawnShadow

DawnShadow New Member

Unboxing videos for both Volumes 3 and 4 if there's any late buyers still interested in the title: