1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Tiny Toon Adventures - Volume 3" DVD Discussion

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by snowpeck, Sep 27, 2012.

1. Narfpinky

Narfpinky ~splash~
    Staff Member Moderator

[Thanks, Speedy]
    Great to hear of more TTA on DVD(though would be nice if they didn't omit the one), it gives some hope both TTA and A! DVD offerings will be fulfilled.
    A complaint I have is this volume is being released just after the holidays -- to me that makes it lose a lot of gift giving potential.

2. Leviathan

Leviathan "It's against nature!"
    Staff Member Moderator

3. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Great news indeed!

4. snowpeck

snowpeck Member

The full content listing direct from WB's B2B website:

Episodes:
    Disc 1
    1. Pledge Day
    2. Going Places
    3. Elephant Issues
    4. Hog-Wild Hamton
    5. Playtime Toons
    6. Toon Physics
    7. Acme Cable TV
    8. Buster and Babs Go Hawaiian

Disc 2
    9. Henny Youngman Day
    10. Love Disconnection
    11. Kon Ducki
    12. Sepulveda Boulevard
    13. Take Elmyra Please
    14. Thirteensomething
    15. New Class Day
    16. Fox Trot
    17. What Makes Toons Tick

5. TINYTOONSFAN83

TINYTOONSFAN83 New Member

Me & my fiancé were the one's that started the contact to WB about the missing episode on the DVD. We both spread the news via our Tiny Toons fanclubs & forums and told everyone to contact them to have their say. The next thing we knew WB decided to add "Elephant Issues" on the DVD. Now that's what I call results. For those who want to attempt at getting WB to release the rest of Animaniacs you can contact them at the same place http://www.warnerbros.com/help/customer-service.html

6. TServo2049

TServo2049 THE WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE

I will say that yes, Nickelodeon showed Elephant Issues at least once. I know because that is THE first place I ever saw the episode. "One Beer" was etched into my brain from that one viewing, and I was kind of confused that I never saw it again (that is, until Cartoon Network - by that time, I knew about how rarely shown the episode was, and was amazed CN actually showed it)

Glad to see it's included.

As for Toons from the Crypt, ever since Nickelodeon aired it, it's never been withheld by anybody, so I don't see it being excluded. I'm more concerned about whether we'll see the original Plucky Duck Show version of The Return of Batduck, and/or the scene from New Class Day where Babs puts Byron in a blender (which I have never seen, but have read about since the Usenet days - and it's not one of those scenes which was edited by Fox and then reinstated on cable).

7. Whimsical Crank

Whimsical Crank Sensible to a Slight Degree

It's about time for another TTA DVD release! Though I'm a little surprised that they didn't just put the remaining 33 episodes in one volume, while Volume 1 of this show was able to include 35 episodes. Oh well, this is still good enough, considering the wait time since Volume 2's release.

8. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

From what I understand, most major retailers are no longer buying archive titles larger than 2 discs in size. That may be the reason.

9. TuxedoMoroboshi

While it's a bummer that Elephant Issues isn't included, I'm a little more distressed about this having less episodes. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the series coming in four volumes instead of three... I'm just worried about when/if we'll ever see volume four, considering WB's track record.

10. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!

Did you read the last few posts? "Elephant Issues" -will- be included. The preliminary list was either an error on WB's part or they listened to fan feedback.

11. TuxedoMoroboshi

Ya, sorry about that. For whatever reason, I didn't notice there was a second page of posts. My bad. ^^;

The second point made in my post still stands, though.

12. Den-Of-Earth

Den-Of-Earth Member

Great news, i can't wait to get this one to complete my TT collection

13. TuxedoMoroboshi

Well, we'll still need to see if/when they'll release volume 4 to complete the series.

And there's also Night Ghoulery, as well...

14. MadMan400096

MadMan400096 World War I Flying Ace

And the Spring Break special.

15. Hanshotfirst1138

Hanshotfirst1138 Singing drunken lullabies

Maybe the missing episodes will show on the next release? Not holding my breath, but it's possible.

16. Super Sonic

Super Sonic Fastest Thing Alive

There is no missing episode...Read the previous posts or check the announcement link.

17. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!

A helpful tip, people: Don't bother looking for TTA vol. 3 at Best Buy, Wal-Mart, or Target, because they don't have it. At least, not the ones near where I live.

This has been happening with increasing prevalence and I'm not going to play their game anymore, of driving to various stores in the vain hope they'll have something specific I want, only for the clerks to be clueless and to reply that it's probably an "online only" item. From now on, unless it's a major Hollywood movie that's guaranteed to be stocked, I'm just going to order everything online. This is ridiculous.

18. nomoregroundhogs

I haven't actually looked in the store, but for what it's worth Best Buy's website has this listed as "available" at the store closest to me, as well as 7 of 9 more nearby stores. Target does tend not to stock much of anything these days in my experience, except overpriced pretentious housewares and groceries now for whatever reason. I understand the frustration though, I've run into similar problems many times and it really isn't worth it with online prices being generally lower and the prevalence of on or near release date shipment.

19. SB20xx

SB20xx Oooooh!

^ What's most frustrating and baffling is that my Best Buy -did- have Tiny Toons: HISMV a few months ago, and it's not like this is from some obscure studio, this is WB for crying out loud. So it only seemed natural to assume they'd have this new release too. Guess I was wrong.

20. ivellios1988

ivellios1988 Member

I wanted to ask this question in Polish (because I'm Polish, too :p ), but eventually I decided to write in English...
    Did they release any DVD with this series in Poland?