1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Toon Adventures leaving Discovery Family

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by ToonamiCN20, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Watching Tiny Toons "Toons Take Over" episode.
    I'm cracking up at this multi-plane camera gag

2. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Just now realizing TTA has been back a while or something. Watching the last 3 episodes they're showing today. Hopefully the two tomorrow cause it doesn't look to be on the following weekend.

I'm about with everyone else when it comes to seeing a show on TV compared to DVD. I don't mind DVD, but it's a great feeling as well. Savoring what time I have with it today.

3. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I watched Acme Cable TV for the first time.
    These jabs at Rocky and Bullwinkle and the Cosby were a hoot.

4. Silverstar

Silverstar Rock the Dragon

Yeah, I love Rocky & Bullwinkle, but I have to say that Tiny Toons' riffs on it were spot-on. I also liked Gogo (as Cosby)'s aside to audience: "Gotta keep this TV show goin', cause my movie career's in the dumpster!":D

5. Looney Tunes Fan

Looney Tunes Fan Moon Prism Power, Make Up!

Well, it's gone again. MLP replaces the timeslot on Saturdays, and Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch is back on Sundays in the same timeslot.

6. Silverstar

Silverstar Rock the Dragon

Eh, I'm not surprised. It was a 3rd party acquisition of a 20-year-old show; like I mentioned a few posts back, TTA was already on borrowed time. What I find odd is that DF gave one of its' slots to Sabrina: Secrets of a Teenage Witch of all shows; that show didn't take off at all. Since Sabrina's already canceled, I'm guessing it's only there for the summer.

7. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

Well, I know that I sound like a broken record at this point, but I think this pretty much shows why fans of Tiny Toon Adventures would want to own the series on DVD. Yeah, I know that watching a DVD of your favorite series isn't the same feeling as watching it on TV, but at least with home video you can watch the your favorite show(s) forever and can watch them whenever you want as opposed to being at the mercy of a network's corporate decision to air whatever gets their channel the highest ratings.