1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

This is a Pony Thread [April Fools 2011]

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Sketch, Apr 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don_East

Don_East A regular character.

We've reached over 200 Posts!
    [​IMG]

2. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

Guys, I'm so proud of us right now, it's not even funny. Happy April Fools Day everyone.

3. Scirel

Scirel WHY SO FRIENDSHIP?

I'd really love to keep this thread too. Pretty awesome. and pic threads are always fun as long as kept to one thread.

4. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

It’s tempting, whether you were serious or not, but while a picture may be worth a thousand words, posting nothing but pictures doesn’t make a discussion. I know all of these images are what helped make Friendship Is Magic so popular online, but I would much rather people express their love of the series in word format. toonzone isn’t an image board. It’s a discussion board. Perhaps there is some middle ground and I’ll think about it, but images can never be a substitute for discussion. At any rate, I’m going to leave Huburbia’s April Fools threads up, albeit locked, as an archive for the future. I think it went rather well, although I hate how these pages are stretched out so much due to the massive image sizes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.