The XBOX Live Gamertag Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SuperPhillip, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Punisher

Punisher One Shot At Glory

I would try it, but my account got suspended due to problems with how I paid for my gold membership or something, I have no idea. It wouldn't let me sign in or even try to change my payment options, and I had just renewed my gold membership last month so I'm kind of pissed off about it.

And I have no idea what the problem is, since it automatically renewed and the money came straight from my checking account.

2. SuperPhillip

SuperPhillip Resident Superhero

I had my friends list removed, but I would like to start it up again please.
    Please add me. :)

3. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Anybody feel like trying a 4 player Castle Crashers or TMNT game?

4. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

I'm up for either one.

5. Eddy

Eddy there's a chicken on my head

We probably should sometime. That Castle Crashers patch is finally released and we haven't touched the game since.

Oh, and I have TMNT as well, so I could play that too.

6. Brad Redfield

Brad Redfield Throws his mighty shield~!

BradRedfield

I mostly play Street Fighter IV and Left 4 Dead. I'll play Resident Evil 5 online once I unlock more stuff and I plan on getting TMNT: The Arcade Game soon.

7. Jiya

Jiya Member

OMG SUPERPHILLIP....Hi...Been a while...

Anyways, my Gamertag is Candido0411 if anybody wants to add me. I play Gears 2, Rainbow Six 2, and RE5 a lot.

8. Chris Sanders MSX

Chris Sanders MSX The MAN is back

Tag: Chrismsx

Currently Playing: Left for Dead and REsident Evil 5

I really want to play Left 4 Dead with people I know or in the least could talk to outside of the game, like here on TZ.

9. Discloner

Discloner Spooned to death

Discloner

Don't really have much in terms of LIVE play just yet though...just got the box recently. It came with Halo 3 - so got that. In terms of online play I've also got Team Fortress in the Orange Box which I've heard has LIVE play (have yet to play it yet). Also - Left4Dead.

#129 Discloner, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2009
  10. dendawg

dendawg RIP Dusty :(

hawtxdawg360

Currently playing: 1 vs. 100 Beta & Uno

Are there any arenas for Street Fighter IV noobs? :sweat:

11. WolfieKiwi

WolfieKiwi We lil' devils

gamertag: WolfieGiri

I'm not much of a (good) FPS player but add me if you'd like and I'll make sure to add you back!

Getting back to FPS and multiplayer games---you don't want me on your team, trust me. :p

12. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Okay, I think I have everyone added so far. I'm not on Gold right now, but hopefully I will be soon enough.

13. Vyse

Vyse Active Member

SuperPhilip and Wolfie, I already added you (my gamertag is tetrisdork). Same with Brad (which I did notice you accepted). One day, I'll go back through the thread and add everone on there who may still be on XBL.

BTW, my games for the moment are Street Fighter 4, Left 4 Dead, and Rock Band 2. I also have Halo 3 (stink at), Guitar Hero 3, PGR4, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Crackdown, Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Aegis Wing, Assault Heroes, Bomberman, Castle Crashers, Every Extend Extra Extreme, Heavy Weapon, Meteos Wars, Outrun Online Arcade, Peggle, Puzzle Quest, Pinball FX, Smash TV, Streets Of Rage 2, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, Tetris Splash, TMNT Arcade, UNO, Yosumin! Live, and several online Community Games (Golden Royal Blackjack and ZP2K9). I will be getting BlazBlue this Thursday (preordered online)

14. Eddy

I just sent you a friend request SuperPhillip and Wolfie. My gamertag is Sgt Scyther.

15. Hybrid

Hybrid Member

My gamertag is Hybrid Penguin. I'm on a little during the day but I'm usually on at night. I'm ususally playing BlazBlue, Burnout:paradise City, and whatever else I play.

This is my first post also, so I'll just say hi.

16. Gamertag is - Cosmo G Spacely

mostly what i'm playing online is, street fighter 4, battle field 1943, call of duty waw (zombie mode), nba 2k9, fight night round 4.

17. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Hey guys, at 8pm EST (in about 40 minutes or so), Daxdiv, Eddy, and myself are going to try going through Left 4 Dead's campaign on expert. If you want to join us, my Gamertag is JDesensitized.

Word of warning, it could take a LONG time. :sweat:

18. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

We managed to make it with just the 3 of us, but if we really need a 4th. We had to drop the difficulty several times because we kept getting overwhelmed.

Next week we'll try the next campaign, Death Toll. So join us, if you can. :)

19. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

Yes, we're looking for member number 4, cause CPU control Francis kept screwing everything up for us.

20. Eddy

Yeah, he kept running all over the place and not following us, startling the Witch, and stealing our pain pills. He kept getting in my line of fire too. Extreme mode is hard enough as it is, we don't need a CPU Francis making it even more difficult!