1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The XBOX Live Gamertag Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SuperPhillip, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Hey, is anyone picking up Castle Crashers next week? Nothing like 4-player online beat-em-ups.

Anybody want to get together for some 4-player carnage?

2. Charlie

Charlie Der pushka.

Yes. Castle Crashers is one of the few games I'm looking forward too this year. We all must.

3. Daxdiv

Daxdiv Does this look like the face of mercy?

Sounds like a plan to me. Though I think my friend in RL might want to play with me in this game, but I think I can squeeze a session in with you since I am still waiting for him and his cousin to complete WOTB 3 with me, I just need those two achievements for multiplayer.

4. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

He can play with us if he wants. Apparently you can play with people on Live as well as people on your console at the same time.

Damn, I can't wait for this game.

5. Daxdiv

I don't exactly feel comfortable bringing in my friends to play. They do take things seriously, especially my friend's cousin, he get very angry when we play Halo 3 and Gears, and loses, that and the fact that he can't rank up. Though my friend from work, he's alright. He's the one who plans things out when we play games, like strategies in online gaming and co-op campaigns, with his strategies, we play, we conquer, and we get achievements. Last part is most important for all 3 of us since, well we love the achievement system. I'm currently trying to beat my friend's brother gamerscore right now, and hold down my rival, his cousin.

6. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Haha, I get that. :D

No problem, so we got 3 people so far, anyone want to be the fourth?

I'm red, by the way. I called it!

7. Punisher

Punisher One Shot At Glory

Hmm....the price point is a bit of a turn off for me, but if the game turns out to be pretty good then count me in as the fourth player.

Edit: So yeah, I read up about it, and I'm totally getting this. Looks like we got a four player team set up.

8. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Sweet, so we got:

Desensitized (Red Knight with Lightning power)
    Charlie (Green Knight with Acid power or Alien Hominid)
    Daxdiv (Orange Knight with Fire Blast power... BLAST!)
    Punisher (Blue Knight with Ice power or bear/skeleton)

It's a good group. I already got you all on my list.

So what time is good for you guys?

#68 Desensitized, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
  9. Punisher

Well, I don't get my work schedule until tomorrow, but I usually get thursdays off so I'm thinking that'll be the best chance for me, if not that, Saturday afternoon. If all else fails, I always get sundays off so that would defintely work.

And I guess I'll call the Blue Knight, although if either Daxdiv or Charlie really want him then I'll be happy to switch. What I really want to use is that bear or Skeleton, but apparently those have to be unlocked.

10. Daxdiv

I'm off on Wednesday, Friday next week, I checked it since today was payday where I work. Since the game doesn't drop until Wednesday, and I do close on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday. Saturday I normally mid-shift, and considering that the week starting on Thursday is one week until my classes are back in session, I gotta work on a consistent time frame to get up.

11. Charlie

Charlie Der pushka.

I want the Green acid knight. Nothing like a sword full of acid in your face.

AAAGH 4 DAYS TO GO!

Edit: Or Alien Hominid, forgot about that little dude!

12. Daxdiv

I get to be the Orange Knight. I like fire. Use Fire Blast "What the crap you mean you don't know Fire Blast?"

13. Punisher

Alright, the only day I have off is thursday, but late friday night(after 10:00 PM Eastern) could work as well, and as I've said before, saturday night and all day sunday will work if nothing else does.

14. Charlie

Charlie Der pushka.

I'm open when ever. I'm taking a quarter off of my college work so I'm basically sitting here waiting until winter. I'll probably be playing the second it shows up on Live.

15. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

I don't start until September, so I'm good.

I guess it's up to Daxdiv now.

16. Daxdiv

Friday sounds good for me.

17. Zeonic Freak

Zeonic Freak Make MD Geist Great Again!

I really would like to play with you guys, but i have no way to access live right now, and im in the middle of a moving situation too (im either going to move for a while in SC with my parents or stay up here and decide to go through a housing lease i "unknowingly" signed back in march and move in with some friends).

Heres my situation as of now, i was scheduled to move to SC with weekend with my parents, but i got a notice in this apartment complex on monday (because i checked my PO Box the first time in a month) and i supposedly "applied" for back in march saying that i was supposed to move in with 2 guys on Aug 15th. So for the past week, ive been trying to straighten that out (meaning my three choices are a) giving the lease to someone on craigslist which is in progress, b) get enough work at my current job to make 3 times more than what the rent is or, c) have my mom be garentor).

But now, ive got a option d) where someone i know has a brother who is an attorney and he says as long as i didnt pay anything for the place (which i know i didnt), i can just tell them to piss off and move with my folks. I look at both staying here and living down there having good perks, so either way, it seems a win win situation for me.

That and ive got some assignments due for my Simulation and Game Design classes tommorow evening and monday night, so that give me more a reason why i really "cant" play games. That and im not even near close to finish packing. With me working and doing this, ive had an eventful week.

So, long story short, thats why im not going to be on live for a while...:D

18. Desensitized

Desensitized Old School!

Damn, dude. That's intense. :eek:

Okay, so for you guys, post-10pm on Friday. I guess 10:30pm is good?

19. hhbx

hhbx Guest

hhbx.
    Here's my card:
    [​IMG]

20. Zeonic Freak

Zeonic Freak Make MD Geist Great Again!

Dude, im back online now!!!

Ill start adding people. Also, let me know about a TF2 tourny, or i could start one, dunno...