1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Third-The Girl with the blue Eye

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by Kagetsu, May 28, 2008.

1. Kagetsu

Kagetsu Hooligan

If they can be "viewing in progress", I think I can add info about like I do for "My Anime List" without adding to much spoilage. :sweat:

[​IMG]

On a waste land world devastated by interplanetary war. A small number of humans survive under the ruling council known as The Third that regulates the technology they are free to use. The Technos, a semi outlaw group of technicians and mechanics, operate a blackmarket of forbidden technology. Risking arrest by the autonomous mech soldiers of The Third.

With her AI sandtank, Bogie. 17 year old Honoko, a girl known as "the Sword Dancer", makes a living as a jack of all trades. She will do any job from delivering produce to battling the giant mutant insect that prowl the sands of the waste land. Never in the good graces with the Third, she is pulled farther into a mysterious conflict when she rescues a young man in the middle of the desert.