1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries" Joins Boomerang Starting July 13th

Discussion in 'The Warner Bros. Club' started by Cartoon Ruler, Jun 29, 2015.

1. TsWade2

TsWade2 Active Member

Yay! I love Tweety.

2. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Kyupikon!

I'm so obessed with that film that I have tons of merchandise from it. My avatar is from that film too.

Anyways, back on topic. I saw this while looking at TV listings and was surprised that they're running an old Kids' WB show. I hope this is a sign that other KWB shows from that era will eventurally join Boomerang. I'm also surprised that an old show like that is treated decently, while former Cartoon Network original shows like Foster's and Courage get early morning timeslots. If they can treat TSATM well, maybe they can treat shows like Animaniacs, Tiny Toons and Pinky and the Brain well, especially since Discovery Family lost the rights to the first two shows. Let's keep our fingers crossed...

3. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

More S&TM on the way starting September 7th from 9-10AM on the weekdays.

4. NewBogus :)

NewBogus :) Plastic Duck Saves the World

Via youtube were availible episodes recorded by Germans, who have Boomerang DE (with German ending credits). At this moment TV Puls 2 in Poland repeats S&TM every weekday at 15:00CET (with 2eps per day, mon 1/2, tue 2/3, wed 3/4, and etc...)

5. ZukoFan

ZukoFan Member

I'm glad to see Sylvester and Tweety returning. This was a really funny show and all age groups could get something out of it; kids watched it for the slapstick, parents for the surprisingly clever writing. Now let's hope this isn't the end of seeing Kids' WB stuff on Boomerang (crosses fingers for Duck Dodgers and Animaniacs).

• Like Like x 1
  6. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

Duck Dodgers never aired on Kids' WB, but nonetheless, I get your meaning. Interestingly, DD did air on Boomerang for a time a few years ago. None of the WB/Amblin cartoons such as Animaniacs have yet to turn up on Boom, but anything's possible.

7. nadaazahra

nadaazahra New Member

And i hope boomerang brings animaniacs on air

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

8. dth1971

dth1971 Active Member

Now let's hope Boomerang ever puts on its schedule Tiny Toon Adventures and Animaniacs by 2016.

9. Goldstar Neo

Goldstar Neo Good Morning!

...Or you could just buy the DVD sets of those shows. What you're suggesting may happen one day, but by next year seems kind of iffy.

10. Dragnatek

Dragnatek Well-Known Member

And now its on cartoon network.

11. Cartoon Ruler

Cartoon Ruler I Like Waffles

Correct. It's now airing on CN weekday mornings from 10-11AM. This is the first time since late 2004/early 2005 (in about a little more than a decade!) that CN is airing Sylvester & Tweety Mysteries.