1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Splat Thread

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Zeether, Sep 11, 2015.

1. VeiledHat

VeiledHat Pineapple from Heck

I guess I was close. That episode was on "Nick Snicks Friendship".

2. Eek!Swimmer1623

Eek!Swimmer1623 New Member

The SNICK event seemed really cool (even though I couldn't watch it because of various reasons) with them airing classic SNICK shows that aren't on the regular schedule like Amanda Show, Ren and Stimpy, Clarrisa, Are You Afraid of the Dark?, Roundhouse, and Pete and Pete.

I wonder what the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas schedule will be like.

3. Mandouga

Mandouga Well-Known Member

Except Ren and Stimpy isn't a SNICK show, it's a Nicktoon. Just saying.

4. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

He was saying that it was part of SNICK.

• Like Like x 1
  5. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

It did air on SNICK. It aired when the block was starting.

6. JTOONSAnimation

JTOONSAnimation Active Member

TeenNick's new schedule next week:

Either Full House joins NickSplat or NickSplat starts at 11PM.

CatDog is off the schedule. Kenan and Kel is now weekends only. Doug airs every night now

7. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

^Chances are the block is getting reduced from the looks of it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Wouldn't be surprised if it is shortened by an hour. All around the channel doesn't seem that stable in ratings anyway, but they also make a habit of playing the same shows over and over and over and over and over a.... I'll stop. Either way it's pretty much on them. At least AT & K&K survive to live on weekends. Just like The 90sAAT, they don't do much of anything different. They could at least try not-as-much-seen shows from 3am-6am as bad as it'd be, but it'd be variety in the least. If anything though, I'd [still] rather have NickSplat look like it will next week than see the TeenNick lineup overnight.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

I'd love to see ChalkZone or Ren and Stimpy again.

10. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

It's a pity if NickSplat is reducing hours, with all the fall specials it could air. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

I haven't watched CatDog in a minute, I guess there won't be a next time. It'll be nice if they put The Angry Beavers back on schedule, it hasn't been on there since the marathon.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

12. Eek!Swimmer1623

I like that the schedule is mixing things up. Yesterday I was thinking about the fact that they hadn't changed their schedule in a while. It's nice that Doug is getting a bigger presence on the lineup, seeing as how it only aired one day a week for two hours in the past. Also, CatDog needed a break from the lineup honestly since it was playing nonstop for 4 years on Teennick. I think the reason they are keeping Rugrats, Hey Arnold, and Rocko is because two of them have upcoming Comic Books coming out (Rugrats and Rocko) and two of them have upcoming TV Movies (Arnold and Rocko), plus the fact that Rugrats and Arnold seem to be the most beloved 90s Nicktoons. I also like that All That and Kenan and Kel are now on Weekends for an hour. In fact, that's another thing I like about the schedule. No more two hours of a single show. The schedule is more stable. Overall, I like the schedule change. It mixes things up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

NickSplat will celebrate Hey Arnold! throughout the month of November with fan-favorite episodes every night from 12:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m. (ET/PT). In addition, NickSplat will treat fans to a marathon of every single Hey Arnold! episode beginning Friday, Nov. 17, through Friday, Nov. 24, from 11:00 p.m.–6:00 a.m. (ET/PT)! :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Eek!Swimmer1623

Awesome. Great to see Nickelodeon celebrating the show with a marathon leading up to the TV Movie.

15. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

Wondering if they'll do the same with Rocko once whenever Static Cling premiers. Granted it's roughly half of how many HA! episodes there are, but they could play a season a day for 4 days 11pm-5:30am and just simply play Hey Arnold! at 5:30 where it's regularly scheduled - picking the 4 days closest to when the special premiers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Nick Flicks are back starting tonight and airing Fridays at midnight.

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I like their attitude of planning ahead by a month for HA with fan favorite episodes, though the selection would surprise me, once those happen some are obvious and other would probably be surprising.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Looney Turtles

Looney Turtles Active Member

If I remember correctly, some of these movies have not been released on video, and can't be seen anywhere else besides Nickelodeon, right?

19. AmazingGumball

It still bothers me though that Nicksplat isnt airing their other nocktoons like wild thornberries or angry beavers. Ahh! real monsters wouldve been perfect to air for halloween. seriously what is the splat thinking? and why are they reducing their hours?

20. imanidrayton

imanidrayton Member

I mean they aired ARM last year and the year before, maybe they decided that it's not gonna be on this year.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk