1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The problem with Long running shows and how we can prevent them with some strict laws

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by thomas2313412, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I'm confused. I could of swore that you were mad when someone called you a "he" in another thread.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Only problem with that is this only works with those who have those nielsen ratings boxes. Which is ridiculous to only rely on only a small amount of people to determine ratings for shows.

I think he/she is doing this to confuse people and for more attention.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #62 ShadowBeast, Aug 26, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  3. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

yeah on purpose

4. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

I am going to wait for further information before I try and guess the thread starter's motives, but it is not lost on me they haven't posted since they have been caught in that particular contradiction.

Upon closer inspector, I do believe that whatever the poster's gender may be, that they are a kid. I wasn't trying to insult him / her, Red Arrow, it's just that all of the postings had the hallmark of a youngish person not familiar with the internet, or how to interact with older people. I have Asperger's and recognized those signs immediately. With each proceeding post, the thread starter would agree with everyone he quoted, even if they completely disagreed with his / her original post. That suggests a person who is a people pleaser, which is another indication of youth. Also the poster being unaware that people can actually compare and contrast people's posts from other threads also suggests an impulsiveness that is consistent with being a preteen / teen.

But you all may be right too. This all may be a giant troll.

5. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure you realize this, but the thread starter actually isn't the one that made the contradiction about their gender. Not saying I agree with the actual thread starter and I do apologize if I'm mistaken.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

I am officially confused and lost here. Then who was I arguing with?

Damn, returning to Toon Zone after ten years and not knowing all of the new players is kind of hard.

7. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Looking at the other posts, it was the actual thread starter at first, but it was that other user after they suggested the creator put a limit on the network.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

I got messed up there somewhere. I stand by my guess that the thread starter's a kid though. No clue what is going on with that other person although that was a pretty terrible suggestion.

Thanks for helping me keep stuff straight! You're a peach! :D