1. We're giving away Twin Saga MMO Starter Packs! Get your free key here: Twin Saga Starter Pack Giveaway
  2. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

The Penguins of Madagascar - "All Choked Up / Little Zoo Coup" - Talkback [4/24/09]

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Bryan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Bryan

Bryan TZ Schedules Admin

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Nickelodeon Premiere >> The Penguins of Madagascar

"All Choked Up / Little Zoo Coupe" (#108)

Premieres: Friday, April 24, 2009 at 8pm
    Repeats: Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 10am

This episode will premiere during a 3 hour 'Penguins' marathon called Operation: Total Takeover. The premiere also comes at the same time a new Disney Channel Original Movie (Hatching Pete) premieres.

2. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

I thought that “All Choked Up” was the better of the two segments. I liked the way that the plot progressed and it was full of humorous dialogue; the opening scene was particularly funny, with the penguins having assumed that Alice had killed somebody. The emotional scene towards the end felt like it went on for a bit too long, but aside from that, I have no complaints. However, King Julien creeped me out by constantly wanting that robot to admire his rear end.

“Little Zoo Coupe” was alright, but I wasn’t a fan of the bean scene. However, I do give them credit for actually having the penguins lose the race.

3. Dixie_Chick89

Dixie_Chick89 Clemont fan

I loved them both:D