1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official "The Dark Knight" Speculation Thread, Part 2 (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'DC Live-Action Movies and Television' started by BatKid, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rggkjg1

rggkjg1 Batman v Superman

i have doubts about the direct to video series. it shouldnt be in teen titans style animation (which i'm pretty sure is what they mean by "anime-style"). it doesnt have to be the bruce timm style animation, but anime style is really the wrong way to go for this kind of project. i also hope the cast members of the film do the voices for their characters. if not bring in the voice actors from the animated series. this direct to video thing should stand on its own and be in the same tone as nolan's films. it should have brand new designs not seen in a previous batman animated series.

2. JLU Dude

JLU Dude Active Member

Not all anime is super-deformed, cutesy stuff. Check out any of the Ghost in the Shell stuff. That pretty stuff's serious and mature.

3. Cortez2301

Cortez2301 Active Member

Maybe it will be done in the style of Afro Samruai or Spawn in terms of how the characters and movements will look.

4. Young Justice

Young Justice Silent Master Apprentice

From the article:

Reading that, it appears that a considerable amount of time is passed between Batman Begins and TDK, don't you think?

5. Cortez2301

Cortez2301 Active Member

Yep.Hey what if The Joker we see in the Dark Knight is the joker post acid accident? Maybe Batman has been trying to track him down for some time meeting new people (good and badd) until finally we see the big showdown - Red hood style.I wonder when the DVD will be released.

6. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.