1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Official Justice League Unlimited Rumor Thread, Part 4

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Bird Boy, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NIGHTWING_23

NIGHTWING_23 Richard NIGHTWING Grayson

I don't know guys, J'onn and GL are both really good ideas if there was Lord replacing a League member but I'm leaning a little towards Hawkgirl.

If a Lord was replacing a League member I would expect that they wouldn't be able to play their counterparts part flawlessly and they would giveaway clues. But in Shayera's case she can act differently because she can pass it off as being because she betrayed the league. You might say, "well then what about the league's mood changes, how can she affect the league becoming more lord-like.?" Well she has had access to one of the league's most respected minds in Dr. Fate and couldn't it be possible that she caused fate to rub some anger onto the league? And also, it has been stated that there have been some Cadmus clues left in other episodes, well wouldn't it be great if it turned out that Hawkgirl/Lord Hawkgirl didn't kill Grundy in "Wake the Dead" and instead she forked over Grundy and the chaos magic over to Cadmus? That would mean they would have access to some of the most powerful technology in the universe from "Dark Heart" and the most powerful form of magic.

This is all still speculation and guessing on my part but I would like to here what you all think?

2. Karkull

Karkull Mod of Chaos

This party has just up and moved. Please continue this discussion at its new location here.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.