1. Episode 13 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-13/

We discuss The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, the Nintendo Switch, 20 years of Toonami, Toonami’s first era on Cartoon Network, the Adult Swim era, and what we’d like to see from Toonami in the future.

Dismiss Notice

The Official "DC Animation Commentaries" Thread

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Trevor Balena, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Aizen

Aizen Former 5th Squad Captain.

Hey I am new at this forum and i have a request. Can you do commentaries for Batman Beyond Rebirth and some Batman the animated series episodes? Thanks!

2. ShadowStar

ShadowStar Member

I'd like to see more B:TAS commentaries - so few commentaries on the DVD sets for so many episodes. A lot of my favourites didn't get commentary. :(

3. Wolf Boy2

Wolf Boy2 Active Member

I have downloaded this commentary three times (on two different computers) and it is still only one minute and thiry-six seconds long.

4. Silly McGooses

Silly McGooses Active Member

Hmm, I haven't had a problem...

5. oldmanwinters

oldmanwinters Ninja Turtle in a Strange Land

I'm having touble too. Ties that Bind only gets to the part where Flash gives Barda flowers. Cat & Canary doesn't even load at all (although I was able to listen to it on a different computer a few weeks ago).

6. Trevor Balena

Trevor Balena Active Member

"Your problem's solved."

The Doomsday Sanction is now available. Listen to it, or the Big Seven will drag you to their Judgment Room!

P.S. For those of you having trouble getting the full commentaries, how are you listening to them -- in your browser, right-clicking then saving, or pulling them down via the feed? And if it's via the feed, are you using iTunes or a different program? Is it only the last few that have been causing problems? I need to know more about the problem before I can try to fix it.

7. Wolf Boy2

Wolf Boy2 Active Member

I have tried every downloading option, and all I am getting is the first 30 seconds of "Doomsday Sanction."

Can you just email it to me? tnbanightwing@hotmail.com

8. Crow

Crow Active Member

I've been slacking off and downloaded Wake the Dead through to Ties that Bind and had myself another TBalena-Thon the other night, and I've just tested out the latest one, they download fine for me (Rightclicking and downloading the links in the first post using Firefox). Over the weekend I'll try your Itunes setup Trevor and get back to you.

Loved your 'The Call' two-parter as well dude, great job.

EDIT: OK, so far I have a little bit of trouble getting Call part 1 and Wake the Dead, however Doomsday/Ties/Canary/Call Part 2 downloaded fine (this is using Itunes mind you). I'll check it out again.

EDIT 2: Call part 1, I got okay, but OAFT Part 2 only got 1.00 and that's it.

#148 Crow, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2007
  9. Triviaman

Triviaman Guest

Looking forward to your commentary on Task Force X, It's one of my favourites and I think that I have watched it more times than any other episode.
    Loving your commentaries.

10. oldmanwinters

oldmanwinters Ninja Turtle in a Strange Land

I just downloaded "The Doomsday Sanction" commentary. Especially good job on that one. I thought you really nailed the fact that the show got Doomsday's essence accurate to the comics even if the details were different. Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who couldn't quite buy into the whole "spacecraft into meteor" bit. Still, you have to admire the creators for trying. Such a great episode that laid the foundation for the season finale! Speaking of which, I look forward to hearing your take on the Cadmus episodes.

11. Silly McGooses

Silly McGooses Active Member

I really miss these, Trevor does such a better job than all the other fanboy podcasts, which almost always sound so geeky and amateurish. Hope you're working on more!