1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Next Hellboy Movie Will Be A Reboot Starring David Harbour

Discussion in 'Toonzone News Comments' started by Peter Paltridge, May 9, 2017.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

2. Otaku-sempai

Otaku-sempai Well-Known Member

As disappointed as I am that we won't get a third Hellboy film starring Ron Perlman, I'm more concerned about the vision for this reboot. There is nothing in Mike Mignolia's Hellboy that really requires an R-rated adaptation or even suggests that that's a good idea.

3. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

Ed Skrein is a good egg. Hellboy is going to be better for his decision not to participate in Hollywood whitewashing.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/08/31/ed-skrein-hellboy-impact-casting-directors/

Oh, and
    Screw you, Ridley Scott! Because Exodus: Gods and Kings was SO worth making! Do you know why you had a hard time getting that financed, you pompous twit? Because people knew ahead of time it would suck and bomb, and didn't want to waste their money on yet another mythology driven Hollywood project not based on a hot property, that without exception, always fails at the box office. You might as well have spent less on it to make it authentic. I hear sometimes not totally selling out can be cheaper. I'm betting the probably currently out-of-work studio execs who greenlit that trainwreck, probably wish you did that anyways.