1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Neverending Post!

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Fish, May 23, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

new ancient art form discovered

it is called mellikanewoo. it has been found in the caves of ireland. it has been divided into 2 types: mellikanewooka and mellikanewookma. the differences are: mellikanewooka has crude drawings of aliens killing aliens. only two types of aliens are depicted in the crude drawings. there is one type of alien that has baseballs for eyes and base ball bats for arms, they have been drawn hitting their eyes all day long. they have been labeled higiumbottumouts. the second kind is a type that is pictured as having hippo teeth,with bull horns,and lots of hair like cousin it,one eye, and they have been drawn eating purple people. this ailen is called hippotariouse. the second type of art is called mellikanewookma: where humans have been drawn killing the aliens described above. they believe that the art was created by a stupid irish boy with no since and a case of the craps. they have named him "wess", he has been dubbed a mellikanewooer, or some one who practices the art of melikanewoo.

Edited at joker's request

#2381 joker, Aug 19, 2001
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2001
  2. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

I got Rush Hour on DVD, too. Do you suppose they will put out a new version when Rush Hour 2 comes out on DVD? I am thinking about getting American Pie on DVD too.

3. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

I don't know of anybody famous from my home town of Owatonna , Minnesota, but there was one guy from there who was on That's Incredible! in the early 80s.

Now, in Waseca, Minnesota, where my mom currently lives, it's a town of about 9000 people, Angie Dickinson had a house there. Her daughter (the one she had with Burt Bacharach) was in a group home in Fairbault and Angie would come to vist her daughter and apparently owned a house in Waseca. I never saw her personally, but my mom worked at the group home and watchced over Angie's daughter and she told me once about when Angie was there to visit her daughter, but my Mom didn't meet Angie.

Wayne Newton also comes to Waseca because of the Arabian horse ranch there. He loves Arabian horses. The magazine, Arabian Horse Times, comes out of Waseca.

Wayne Newton also had an account with Mercantile Bank, the bank I used to work for. But, of course, he never came there in person.

4. Maxie Zeus

Maxie Zeus Upside Down

Was famous

Ali McGraw (famous actress from the early 70s) lives somewhere in southern New Mexico. During the last election, I saw an ad on cable TV where she endorsed one of the state senators running for re-election. Very cheesy local ad. And the poor woman she was endorsing stood there and grinned like a kidnap victim in a hostage video.

Dunno why I told this story. Except maybe as a warning to Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz, Gwyneth Paltrow, et al, about what terrors the next 30 years hold.

5. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

My bro said American Pie is a great movie. What really ticked him off though, was the "Ultimate Edition" came in R-rated and Un-Rated. He bought the R-Rated, thinking it included the Un-Rated too (as it was "ultimate")...when he found out 2 versions were indeed released..he was ticked.

Why they put 2 editions out and labeled them "Ultimate" I'll never know. "Ultimate" to me means everything...they should've put R-Rated and Un-Rated on one disc..and had the 2nd disc as the extras!

I've NEVER met anybody famous..maybe I will in the future..I'd love to get Adam West's autograph (I'd probably just have him sign the Batman: The Movie DVD...it's the only old Batman thing I have) though...

Posts Left: 16

-BB

6. Maxie Zeus

Maxie Zeus Upside Down

Dammit, I'm going to stay online until this thing hits 2400 posts. Even if I have to write the last 15 myself!

7. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

Hey did anybody see American Pie 2? I thought it was better than the original....

Mr. Eye

8. Maxie Zeus

Maxie Zeus Upside Down

TNP and the server move

TNP shuts down almost simultaneously with the shift to a new server. Coincidence . . . or alien conspiracy?

9. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Winona Ryder was born in Winona, Minnesota. That's how she got her name.

Man, I loved her in Beetlejuice!

10. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

Hey I loved that movie! In fact, it was on TV today! The memories.....

Mr. Eye

11. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

is the two disc American Pie labled as rated and unrated???

You can thank Blockbuster and Walmart for the rated versions. Its' only for them that they are made, seriously

12. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

Re: TNP and the server move

[color=c00000]Why conspiracy of course! Not alien...wait....nevermind....the government is made up of ailens :D

Never met any famous people.[/color]

13. Maxie Zeus

Maxie Zeus Upside Down

Countdown

Nine. . .

14. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

You know what's kind of funny? Since this thread will be shut down after it hits the 2400 mark, it will have a total of 2401 posts in it, because the counter doesn't factor in the original message. I'll shut up now.....:)

Mr. Eye

15. Maxie Zeus

Maxie Zeus Upside Down

Re: Re: TNP and the server move

Who here has read Christopher Buckley's comic novel "Little Green Men," wherein it is revealed that alien sightings, abductions and "probings" are initiated by the govt. in the 1950s to keep up public support for the military-industrial complex. . . and sustained thereafter by bored govt. agents with a "thing" for entertaining the masses?

16. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

Can I hit 2500 posts at the same time thi TNP gets 2400?

17. Bird Boy

Bird Boy WF Admin
    Staff Member Moderator

The Un-rated has a picture of the girls from American Pie (tara reid is the holding a big pie in front).

The un-rated is a collage of everybody from the movie, and the one guy is naked on it. Then there is a pie picture. they covers are quite different. Best Buy only has the un-rated..wal mart has rated..and for everybody else, not sure. I do know for certain Best Buy has un-rated though.

Posts Left: 9......

-BB

18. Maxie Zeus

Maxie Zeus Upside Down

I think it's too late for that. . .

19. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

I've never been abducted by aliens.

20. Mr. Eye

Mr. Eye Member

Maxie! Don't forget to post up the final stats!

Mr. Eye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.