1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Loud House in the 60's

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by dumbfoolkid5, Sep 12, 2016.

1. dumbfoolkid5

dumbfoolkid5 Active Member

Sometimes I imagine what the Loud family would be like in 1966. I know a little about that year but still I like to hear your ideas. What do you think?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

2. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

I can see the Loud family as one those families that are still the same no matter what period of time they are In simply because they are themselves and aren't so technology needed except for Lori who always uses her phone which was still common in the 60's. Though I am curious how differently would Lana and Lynn play out during those times, but something tells me nothing would be any different for them anyways. Likewise I think the family wouldn't be any different their traits can still work out at a different time and to me I would somewhat picture them more of a Hanna Barbera cartoon like family because I would really get a vibe like that from them around those periods.

3. dumbfoolkid5

dumbfoolkid5 Active Member

They will still be the same but they live in 1966 experiencing the events that shape that year and going through the hard times then too.

4. CoolKid005

CoolKid005 New Member

Actually, the original loud house premiered on abc on August 12, 1967. The pilot was, however, released in 1966.

5. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

Not sure what you're talking about. He was speculating what the show would be like if it was set in the 60s. He didn't say anything about the show being on then, and a quick Google search doesn't bring up another show with the same name (though one would probably be unrelated).

6. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think the biggest change would be Clyde's parents. If anything, Clyde's dad would be a single parent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. ZanyLogic5

ZanyLogic5 Active Member

Luna's crush on Sam? Yeah that's not happening.

Or worse, he could be an orphan.

8. JaredCap43™

JaredCap43™ Cringey Network

The Loud House was the best anime of the 60's!