1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Loud House - "Episodes 78 - 81" Talkback Thread [6/12/17 - 6/15/17]

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by ToonJay723, Jun 11, 2017.

?

Favorite Episode This Week

1. Back Out There

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. Fool's Paradise

3 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Potty Mouth

6 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. L is for Love

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

It's June! That means it's almost summer, almost the end of school, and almost the fourth of July. But do you know what's right now? That's right! New episodes of The Loud House.

Click here for previous Talkback Thread
    Click here for the next Talkback Thread.
    Click here for News and Discussion Thread

[​IMG]
    Back Out There
    Episode 78 (Episode 215a)
    Premieres Monday, June 12th @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

Clyde is concerned that Lincoln might be able to turn around because of Ronnie Anne. He does everything to heal Lincoln's separation tribulations.

[​IMG]
    Fool's Paradise
    Episode 79 (Episode 216a)
    Premieres Tuesday, June 13th @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

The Louds think that they are safe from the joker Luan on April Fool's Day in the camp. At least they manage to break down before an unusual motel.

[​IMG]
    Potty Mouth
    Episode 80 (Episode 212a)
    Premieres Wednesday, June 14th @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

When the kids hear Lily curse, they are terrified they have been a bad influence on her, and decide to change their behavior for the future.

[​IMG]
    L is for Love
    Episode 81 (Episode 212b)
    Premieres Thursday, June 15th @ 5PM on Nickelodeon

When a love letter shows up at the house addressed only to "L", the family tries to figure out the intended recipient.
    Additional Info
    • Season One, Volume One of The Loud House, "Welcome to the Loud House" is now available on DVD, with the first 13 half hours from season one. Amazon link here.
    • The first Loud House graphic novel, "There Will be Chaos" is available in hardcover or paper back. Amazon link here.

• Like Like x 1
    #1 ToonJay723, Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  2. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Back Out There: Some of it was boring, but I liked the last half of it. Girl Jordan seems to have a love for dodge ball. I knew Lincoln's reason for hanging around Ronnie Ann's house wasn't what Clyde thought it was. The package being a prank was genius, and I love Ronnie's reaction to it. I think it's a horrendous idea to have her move away, even if there is a plan for a spin-off or have episodes focus on her and her family because really, aside from Ronnie,Bobby, and their mother, the rest of the family are unlikable.

3. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

Well today's episode was.....a bit average, I guess Lincoln had a hard time getting over Ronnie Anne ever since she let from the last episode, and his friends trying to cheer him up, but ends up becoming a bit of punching bag, but come to find out that she was only sending something to Lincoln, although it felt underwhelming and it feel like its similar to Mordecai when he tried to get over after dealing with the issue between Margaret or CJ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

Back Out There

An episode that centers on Clyde and Lincoln other male friends, on paper I should hate it, but it is actually pretty good. For once Lincoln's friends show us that they are care, and they aren't the annoying characters they normally are.

Well than it is nice to Lincoln is handling things in a nice mature way, and Clyde is being a nice concerning friend, and not celebrating that Bobby who has been nothing but nice to him is gone.

I wonder if any of these girls could be prudential love interest in the future, maybe girl Jordan because we never see her in the episode, remember that is how Ronnie Ann started. We will see.

I still think by the end of the season, Ronnie Ann is going to move back, this is temporary to introduce that big extended family, something is going to happen like the whole store is going to burn to ground, and they will move back. Who knows in the mean time, Lincoln might meet a new girl and have a love interest and have a little love triangle, something like season 3 of American Dragon: Jake Long could have been. Ronnie Ann is Rose and some other girl is Danica, who was voiced by the woman that voices Lynn and Lucy.

5. Ultrablud2

Ultrablud2 Member

I give it a 7 out of 10. It's nice to see the rest of Lincoln's gang, though I'd be lying if I said the show implying that Linnie is canon and Ronnie's prank at the end didn't kinda bother me.
    Oh dear god, I hope they don't go down that route.

6. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

Although I don't really bother much with them, however I find Clyde and Liam, are far more exceptional than the other two, which I don't know by the name, the one with shaggy hair that I personally can't stand and the other one is more of a meh, but I do appreciate they trying to help Lincoln get over thinking about Ronnie Anne, despite that he can video chat with her, so it isn't the end between the both, though.

7. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

I found some parts funny like Renee and Lincoln trying to fight for the Ace Savy comic and the guys throwing Lincoln in the bus was also funny because of how it started how the issue was brought up by Ronnie Anne saying "again" to another moment like this and seeing the guys run to stop that bus were good moments.

I generally liked how invested was the Lincoln gang for Lincoln shows how much they care for him. Honestly what I really liked about this one was how faithful it was to TLM:RC on how Lincoln was alright with Ronnie Anne moving and not making an unexpected, out of nowhere, sharp turn with of having Lincoln suddenly feel upset, I LOATHE those stories, seeing Lincoln optimistic and spending time with Rusty, Liam, Zach and Clyde was great.

#7 jaylop97, Jun 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  8. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I liked today's episode. I enjoyed seeing Lincoln have to deal with some of the girls, and it's nice that he's still in touch with Ronnie Ann.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Back Out There was pretty great/funny,

I hope to see Girl Jordan's return full appearance, her love for dodgeball was funny:p.
    Clyde, Liam, Zach, and Rusty caring for Lincoln was great, thinking that Ronnie Anne broke his heart.
    Nice seeing Rusty's father.
    Clyde/Rusty/Liam/Zach having Lincoln to be with other girls was great/funny.
    Lincoln with the other girls was funny, both Renee and karate girl were great minor female characters, I hope to see more of karate girl though:D.
    Clyde/Rusty/Liam/Zach throwing Lincoln in the city bus was funny.
    Nice seeing Ronnie Anne.
    Clyde/Rusty/Liam/Zach learning the truth from Ronnie Anne was great.
    Lincoln to video chat with Ronnie Anne was great, nice that Lincoln was alright with Ronnie Anne moving.
    Ronnie Anne delivering a prank package for Lincoln was great/funny:p.

I'll so enjoy those next great episodes and another Luan April Fool's Day episode, awesome:D!!!!!

10. Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster Active Member

Loved that Ace Savvy bit, ALTHOUGH it does bother me that it wasn't Lincoln who had the black eye.

RICHARD HORVITZ-yosh!

Clyde, dude, its one thing to demonize YOUR ex, but your best friend's ex? That's just a bad idea.

Fun episode.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Back Out There (Mid High Tier) - Look... as much as I don't like Clyde all that much, I can at least respect how close he is to Lincoln as a friend - it is his one saving grace, as we see here with him trying to comfort Lincoln, now that Ronnie Anne isn't close by anymore (good continuity, but still I'm sad about such a good character removal from close range, honestly - I don't see a lot of episodes topping said episode going forward, either - not just yet.).

I also do like that Lincoln's other friends do want to help comfort him as well - which shows that they are actually closer than what we're used to, anyway. As for why I can't rank this one too high... Their actions are hurting Lincoln more than are helping him by the end of things, due to how (worse still) this whole setup is slowly revealed to be handled like a misunderstanding in mostly every sense. This cheapens things quite a bit for me, honestly.

However, as the end shows, Lincoln does miss her, but more importantly, he handles it with actual maturity and the kind of intelligence that helps to endear me to and respect his character.

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Action!

Action! Active Member

I did like Cylde and Lincoln's friends comforting him but they should have asked him what was wrong. Overall it's not bad but it is not good.
    7/10

13. Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster Active Member

Back to Ronnie Anne, I'm glad her moving away wasn't her "moving away". You know what I mean, when a character breaks up with another character they just MAGICALLY dissapear. Oddly enough more in adult sitcoms than kids shows these days...how is that cartoon writers are better at break up stories than live action writers?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Candy Randy

Candy Randy Active Member

Ronnie AnnexLincoln fans everywhere are rejoicing...for now. :p

I do appreciate that show's crew didn't have Lincoln hooked up with another girl so soon after "Relative Chaos". That was my initial fear before I saw this episode, but I ended up enjoying it! And it's nice that he misses Ronnie Anne.

I love Clyde -- he really does care about Lincoln...

#14 Candy Randy, Jun 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  15. Ultrablud2

Ultrablud2 Member

Just saw Fool's Paradise...

And I'll never watch another April Fools' day episode with Luan as long as I live.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

When you turn your back, Luan turns into Dracula on April Fools' Day. No, not vampire Dracula, real Dracula. The one who tortured people I'M JUST TRYING TO MAKE A POINT.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. ShadowBeast

ShadowBeast Well-Known Member

Fool's Paradise: The ending made up for most of the episode. Though Luan's laughing did set that back. I'm glad Lincoln and his dad were able to prank Luan back. But with the way she is, it gets to the point where I'd like to see the parents ban April Fool's from the house. Lynn sr. working for Luan was a surprise and the fact that he felt bad for helping her and so willing to redeem himself shows what a great character he is unlike his pranking daughter. I think this is gonna be the worse or least-liked episode of the week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Musical ZF

Well today's episode was kinda of a repeat from the April fools episode (sans Ronnie Anne), the family thought they had going well until their plan fall flat into the trap and later figured out that Lynn Sr. had something to do about it, although they did get a bit of payback on Luan, until she decided that next year that she'll be able to do it all over again but making sure that they'll never be able to get past it.

19. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Bingo Bongo

Back Out There Clyde talking about someone else pining for someone? Anyways, I liked this episode. I liked that Lincoln was enjoying himself, at least in the first half, and the entire episode wasn't just dedicated to making him miserable because of a misunderstanding.

Fools's Paradise
    They should have went with Lisa's plan. I would have liked the episode better if the father wasn't behind this. To throw his family under the bus, just for a decade without pranks. I'm pretty sure that promise might have been a prank too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I actually liked this episode. I actually got some enjoyment out of seeing them deal with Luan's pranks, and I like that they got back at her.