"The Last Airbender 2: Part 2 - Crossroads of Destiny" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Blankments, Apr 1, 2012.

?

Rate This Movie and Post Your Comments`

1. *****

50.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

50.0%
  10. 1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blankments

Blankments The Sparkle Rises!

DESTINIES. WILL. CROSS.
    [​IMG]
    "Nephew, it's time you choose the right choice of the two choices you can choose from." - Iroh
    Release Date: April 1, 2012 (3D/2D theaters)
    Studio: Paramount Pictures
    Director: M. Night Shyamalan
    Screenwriter: M. Night Shyamalan
    Starring: Noah Ringer, Nicola Peltz, Jackson Rathbone, Dev Patel, Jessica Jade Andres, Shaun Toub, Cliff Curtis, Keong Sim, Summer Pishil, Kristen Stewart, Jennette McCurdy, Keke Palmer, and Christopher Walken

Plot Summary: Air, Water, Earth, Fire. Four nations tied by destiny when the Fire Nation launches a brutal war against the others. A century has passed with no hope in sight to change the path of this destruction. The avatar (Noah Ringer) has recently returned, and along with his friends, they find an Earthbending teacher, a blind girl named Toph (Keke Palmer). However, they can't rejoice for long, for the Fire Lord's daughter, Azula (Summer Pishil) has joined forces with a knife thrower (Kristen Stewart) and a Chi-blocker (Jennette McCurdy) to hunt the avatar down. On the run from Azula, efforts to put together an invasion are constantly thwarted by a secret police led by Long Feng (Christopher Walken). Aang's quest continues in this exciting sequel!

Based on the hugely successful animated TV series, the live-action feature film "The Last Airbender: Part 2 - Crossroads of Destiny" is the middle chapter in Aang's struggle to survive.
    ------------------

Well, I went to the midnight show. Improvement over the first one, but not by much. Christopher Walken and Kristen Stewart are great additions. In fact, this is the only movie I've seen Kristen Stewart as a highlight. Every other actor is just as terrible, and the ending with Azula shooting lightning at Aang is drawn out, along with all the bending as in the original. Keke Palmer was a terrible choice for Toph, but I was expecting that. The script is somehow worse than the original.

Your thoughts?

2. The Talon

The Talon New Member

It was terrible. 1 star! It needed more John Cena!

3. BlueMail

BlueMail Chinatown, Chain me Down

You know your movie sucks when "The Cabbage Merchant" is the most performed actor in it.

4. Kiddington

Kiddington tut tut

the only thing better than this movie is SUN DROP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

m. night and i, we're bros, so he understands

5. Don_East

Don_East A regular character.

I can't tell which is worse, that they cut Suki out again, how bad Azula's actress is, or that instead of Aang is now killed by four random fire nation soldiers with no actual introduction.

Well, at least we have Korra.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.