1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Kim Possible Movie (Series Finale) "So The Drama" Talkback (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by tucsoncoyote, Apr 8, 2005.

?

Would you the viewer like the Story to continue after So the Drama?

1. Yes Definitely! I want to know what happens Next!

58 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, It's over. Too bad we won't see them graduate High School!

15 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. Does it really Matter? Either way is fine with me!

18 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. No Opinion.. Frankly It's just a cartoon to me.

5 vote(s)
    5.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Another thing I want to mention. (Sorry about repeating posts here. I didn't read them all yet, so I'm just thinking of a stuff I want to add.) I think it would have been nice if more villians had appeared. After all Duff Killigan and Monkey Fist appeared along with Drakken and Shego in "A Sitch in Time." I sort of wish Drakken would have been able to incorporate them in his plan some how along with the Senior Seniors and Falsetto Jones and, well maybe not DNAmy. Lol.

2. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter Active Member

You didn't have to requote Tuscon's opening post completely. Waste of bandwidth, man. You can get your point across without having to do that.

3. trayguy

trayguy Member

I don't think they should have ended KIM POSSSIBLE it could have gone on for years. Kim could have become a secret agent or Her and RON could have married. The Tweebs could have been the ones to solve a multitude of problems. Ands we could finally meet Wade face to face. Not to mention having so great battles with their foes and bring in some new foes at that. I believe Disney dropped the ball on this one .

4. Zero-V

Zero-V Active Member

Wake up, they do this with EVERY....SERIES...THEY...HAVE.

They've dropped the ball with far superior series like Filmore

5. Unknown

Unknown New Member

Claiming that Fillmore is a far more superior series than Kim Possible is preposterous because it’s your opinion, not a fact. By writing that line you make it seem like a concrete fact that Fillmore was better than Kim Possible. Next time you should add something like, “In my viewpoint I think they’ve dropped the ball with a far superior series like Fillmore.”
    To all KP fans,

You should all be satisfied Disney is making a crossover with Lilo and Stitch in which Kim and Ron are dating. Watching Kim and Ron date is a main reason why some of you want the series to continue. Instead of complaining you guys should be grateful for this. In the words of a good friend, “Don’t be sad it’s over, be glad it happened.”

6. Zero-V

Zero-V Active Member

Hello? When did I ever flipping say it WAS a fact?

And Possible fans that actually are over-bearing, and pretenious don't waltz around this forum stating thier own opinions as prepostrous "fact?"

Next time, I'll probably do the same thing again.

7. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Eh I don't know how I feel about this crossover. I've never been what you call a fan of Lilo and Stitch the series (movie was really good). Quite frankly I'm a bit curious about how they'll handle Kim and Ron in another show, but I also smell a shark jumping on a scale that the Disney Channel has never seen.

8. tucsoncoyote

tucsoncoyote Time to get my "Game face" on

why this Crossover (KP/L and S) is so risky..

I have to agree with you here Joey.. after all I think you might be right on this one.. after all I love both Lilo and Stitch and in fact Kim Possible. but mixing two different art forms could actually in this case work against Disney... seriously.. I mean if you want a good example of what a show could do right, Take a look at some of the WB/CN shows like Batman:TAS and Superman:TAS (and the newly released Krypto the Superdog).

I mean these shows were supposed to be mixed and used together.. after all they're all part of the same genre..

Though I think if anything if they were actually to do a crossover.. I think a better option Disney Could have chosen would have been a Jake Long/Kim Possible Crossover..(Why?) because of the fact that here you have a sitch where you have good guys (Jake, Ron, Kim, and Rufus, Not to mention Grandpa and Fu Dog) working against folks the likes of (Drakken, Shego, and the Huntsmaster and huntsgirl and maybe even Monkey Fist).. after all these shows are very similar in artistic style with slight changes in the Back ground work. though the backgrounds of Jake Long might clash a little with the ideas of Kim Possible (but it still could in theory work..)

also I've heard that in the terms of Lilo and Stitch there will be not just the Kim Possible/Lilo and Stitch crossover but also a Lilo and Stitch / Proud family Cross over as well (Called "Spats") and i shudder to think of even that one happening..

so In short I.R. I have to say that this idea of Crossing over might actually hurt rather then help and in fact Jumping the shark is what could kill off not only KP, but also The Proud Family and Lilo and stitch.. all in one fell swoop..

:coyote:

9. Unknown

Unknown New Member

When you didn't say, "In my opinion...". It's like saying, "Football is stupid" instead of, "I think Football is stupid."

I never said they never do it. And yes there are too many KP fans that do the same thing you said. But there are countless of them in here, just not possible to pin-point them all. And what I told you was also directed to everyone else that stated stuff like that, and I suggested to add, "In my opinion..." next time.

Meh, if you do it again I won't stop you. I said you shouldn't do it, if you continue, I won't bother wasting time.

tucsoncoyote and I.R Joey

You've added good points. I've heard from a producer of Lilo and Stitch, Jess from Tv Tome, that KP along with The Proud Family, American Dragon, and Recess have been drawn in L/S art style. I also believe that some people have watched Spats (Crossover with The Proud Family). They said that the experiment, umm I think it would be a spoiler for some of you to tell you. As soon as I find the spoiler color, yes I'm that lame, I will post it.

To tell you the truth I look foward to these episodes and I will judge them when I watch them.

10. Mighty_Bojingo

Mighty_Bojingo Your shoelaces shall be mine.

When is this crossover suppose to be?

11. Destiny_Smasher

Destiny_Smasher Epic Fail

Exactly. I want to see at least an episode of Ron and Kim dating, because I've been waiting for it to happen through the entire series.

So, again, when is this supposed to happen? I'm not a huge fan of Lilo+Stitch (just a fan of Stitch himself, not the show), but I would watch it to see Kim n' Ron.

I didn't know the series was over. *sigh* Then again, I guess it's better than seeing the show dwindle down some dark, dank hole.

12. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Amazing!
    Administrator

BTW, if you'd like a quick comparison between the DVD and what aired on the Disney Channel:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

13. TuxedoKamen

TuxedoKamen Prince of the Earth

Very noticable quality difference. Of course, you had to pick the creepiest shot in the whole movie. Kim looks like Terry from Batman Beyond. Pissed off Terry.

14. Unknown

Unknown New Member

I recently got the DVD, but I noticed something strange. I might be wrong (maybe I didn’t listen well to the movie that aired on D.C.).

This is the quote from "So the Drama" that aired on Disney.

Mrs. Dr. Possible: “Because of the food chain”
    Kim: “Yes. NO! The person you go with makes a statement.”
    I’ve read that many people used this quote several times after the movie aired.

And on the DVD I heard this (three times I might add)

Mrs. Dr. Possible: “Because of the food chain”
    Kim: “No. YES! Well kind of. The person you go with makes a statement.”

Kind of weird in my viewpoint.

15. kimpossible1fan

kimpossible1fan I am Jack's smirking revenge

I noticed that too but I thought I'd gone crazy ;)

16. Martin

Martin The unseen lover of Irma

It looks like Disney has recorded it for 16:9 (wide)screens and airs for 4:3 tv screens. A great merchandising strategy!

17. Adam Tyner

Adam Tyner Amazing!
    Administrator

The show as a whole is produced that way, as far as I can tell. (I believe "The Villain Files" is the only Kim Possible DVD without any widescreen episodes.)

18. Viper

Viper I'll Never Forget You Two!

Everyone, I just finished watching the DVD, and I absolutely loved it!:D

1. The new scenes were terrific! My favorite was at the prom just before Ron & Kim entered. You'll just have to see it for yourselves!;)

2. The 2 deleted scenes weren't bad at all!:)

3. Christy Carlson Romano's "Could It Be" music video was lovely.:anime: That song's gonna be stuck in my heaqd for a while.:p

Oh, anybody notice the "No to 65." sticker on Ron's moped?;)

Fabulous DVD! I give it 5 stars! A fantastic way to end the series!:D

19. Echidna

Echidna Cosplaying as myself

They produce all the episodes in widescreen, and they air that way on digital tv here. I don't really understand how that's a marketing strategy, though. Can you explain that? ^^;

20. Spyact3

Spyact3 Member

Another airdate?

Anyone know if there will be another airdate of the movie? I missed on Disney, and would like to see it (for free) first.