1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Kim Possible Movie (Series Finale) "So The Drama" Talkback (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by tucsoncoyote, Apr 8, 2005.

?

Would you the viewer like the Story to continue after So the Drama?

1. Yes Definitely! I want to know what happens Next!

58 vote(s)
    63.7%
  2. No, It's over. Too bad we won't see them graduate High School!

15 vote(s)
    16.5%
  3. Does it really Matter? Either way is fine with me!

18 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. No Opinion.. Frankly It's just a cartoon to me.

5 vote(s)
    5.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. tucsoncoyote

tucsoncoyote Time to get my "Game face" on

Doesn't matter where, Doesn't matter when...
    We will be there for you till the very end....

So what's the sitch?

A philosophical Tribute from just one fan.

Life stories are like books...
    When one chapter ends, another more exciting chapter begins. And in the case of Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, and Rufus the Naked Mole Rat, one chapter is indeed ending. But it will be up to all of us, The fans of this show, to write the next exciting chapter in their lives, or to allow The Walt Disney Company the right to write the next exciting chapter for us.
    -- Tucsoncoyote April 8th, 2005.

The Date: June 7th, 2002
    [​IMG]
    Kim Possible: ​
    Hey Wade, Whaddup?

With those first immortal words, crimefighting, and saving the world from evil took to an all new level. And it came in the package of
    "Just your basic average girl."

And in this Just under 3 year run, we've watched episode after episode of "This basic average girl...."​

[​IMG]
    Grow up and mature,

[​IMG]
    Learn to Get Smarter,

[​IMG]
    Learned to become Wiser,

[​IMG]
    And learned to get tougher
    with each and every mission she faced.

And she's evolved into where she is now. An Icon that means safety and security, for an entire world. At least we Know we can sleep a little more soundly, and secure, knowing we're safe... ​
    When she is around. ​

[​IMG]
    We've learned to laugh again, thanks to the Antics and the Witty banter between her, and her very best friend, and just your basic average sidekick, Ron Stoppable. We've even smiled and laughed and enjoyed Ron's Pet Naked Mole Rat, Rufus.

[​IMG]
    We've been Awed and Amazed by the Technical Wizard a 10 year old boy by the name of , Wade, who has created some of the best gadgets in the world, that would even Make "Q" of James Bond Fame blush and want on his Christmas list.

[​IMG]
    and we've watched in awe, as Kim, Ron and Rufus, have gotten themselves out of every last tight situation (sitch) imaginable, to bust the villains and villainesses of the world, and to fight again yet another day.

She's been globetrotting around the world numerous times, Fighting evil every step of the way. Defeating Numerous foes, all on a school night, or a weekend, or even .. a holiday.

But during this chapter of her long and hopefully successful life, a lot of questions have been asked. Some have been answered.. others have not. And it's those questions that have not been answered that will be so now, so that this chapter in her life can come to a close.

But with those questions being answered, other new questions and possibilities will emerge. Tougher ones, that may have to be answered at a later time, or place. But as for now, here are some of the questions we do have to answer:

What would happen if Kim, Ron and Rufus were about to fail on a mission so vital that the fate of the world hinges on it's very outcome. ​

Failure it is said 'is not an option'.

At least not for the girl "Who can Do anything."

and what happens when feelings and emotions interfere with the mission at hand, testing not only trust, but friendship as well. ​

What then?

And what happens when for the first time ever, The Girl "who can do anything", realizes one thing. That her worst foe has exploited
    'her greatest weakness'.

What then indeed?

After all, Failure is not an option.

and one final question:
    What happens when that friendship bond between both Kim and Ron becomes perhaps "just a little bit stronger then just friendship", and for the first time ever, the person Kim has wanted to be with, has been there for her all along, next to her on each and every mission? ​

And what happens when we see the ultimate expression of their friendship perhaps blossom into somethng just a little bit more then just 'best friends'. ​

And it's the start of something just a little bit more: ​
    [​IMG]
    Kim Possible:​
    Ron... I couldn't save the world... without you.

Doesn't anyone really want to know what happens next?
    Well, Do they?

What then?
    We Won't Know.

Is there possibly any more?
    No , not at this time....

Could there be more then 'just this'?
    Most Definitely.

After all this is the Greatest Adventure Kim, Ron, and Rufus, have ever faced. The Fate of the world lies in their hands (and paws).

And will this be the End of Kim, Ron and Rufus? Or will it signal a whole new beginning of a new chapter? A chapter what will be either up to us, or for the creators that be to decide.

Strap yourselves in folks, Cause this time, This is Disney's Ultimate E-Ticket Ride. And for the next 75 minutes, this ride won't stop. at least until the like the theme song staes:

Till the Very end.

It's Danger, and trouble, we're there on the double as we watch the full feature length movie called:

[​IMG]
    The Kim Possible Movie:
    So The Drama!

The Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama.
    Note: Even I don't know how this ends up!
    (Acutally I do, but that's for me to know, and you to figure out!):D

SPECIAL NOTE: Also if anyone is going to unleash Major Spoilers here remember this: ​

There are fans who haven't seen the movie (Most Notably in Canada) where this airs on 22 April, 2005, so Please folks, use the [ spoiler ] function if you want to divulge anything! After 22 April 2005, come on back and just undo the spoiler function (Just by editing!)
    Please and thank you!

Could this series Continue? Is it Possible?
    Let’s hear it for the fans..

[​IMG]
    After all this is the end..
    for now..

Next Week, On an All New Kim Possible:

[​IMG]
    Wait???!! Next Week???!! :eek:

Yes it seems that thanks to Disney’s Oversight they have left a few episodes un-aired. But they will be shown.. eventually… but yes this is the end of the series once these Last few episodes do air..

But This next week, Kim and Ron have two short Vignettes:

First up, what happens when an overdue school library book that Ron borrows from Kim, Causes Kim, to have.. of all things, Library duty!

See what happens when Ron Has to go through heck and back, (by confronting the villains Kim fights everyday! Just to get one book about Cheese!

Find out if Ron can return this book that is indeed :
    Overdue!

In our Second story, We go from 'books' to 'bugs' as this time Kim has to face down her worst fear..

Cockroaches!
    Cockroaches?
    Yeah...
    BIG ONES! THE SIZE OF A BUS!

But find what out what happens when Ron befriends a Dog sized Cockroach and learns to like bugs? Oh this is too weird!

Stay tuned as we get out the Giant Can of Bug Spray on this one in an Episode called Apropriately
    Roachie

So Come back next week, and enjoy these two new episodes. After all just like Kim says, We're going to find out

What's the Sitch?
    is all about on this one!

:coyote:

#1 tucsoncoyote, Apr 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2005
  2. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Wonderful Tusconcoyote truly wonderful man. Kind of a bit lessened by Disney's inability to make use of the concept of continuity but I love the sentiment you've just layed down and I hope the movie lives up to it. My expectations are pretty high despite my desire to keep them in check, hope the movie doesn't disapoint. It is really weird seeing the show end. I know you came into the show after it was well underway but Imagine how we feel, we the people who saw the show on the 1st day it came on. It's like a coming of age thing.

I also can't wait to see how the writers are going to handle the Kim/Ron romance issue they promised us a suprise twist so lets see what happens. I'm so ready for this. :)

Let me also say that I'm happy to be the 1st one to get a post in this thread.

3. Freedom Fighter

Freedom Fighter Active Member

That was amazing, man! I'm writing up a similar article for my website (which I hope will be ready and up before the premiere), but I doubt it will be anywhere near the quality of yours (or full of pictures). :p

My whole body is tingling... I'm ready to see this movie already! Though now I have to figure out a way how to do a review later without spoiling the good parts for any of our Canadian brethren.

EDIT: Roughly an hour before the premiere, and the editorial's now up on my webpage (if anyone's interested - see link in my sig!).

#3 Freedom Fighter, Apr 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2005
  4. BigKPFan76

BigKPFan76 It's Kimstyle, Yo!

Great thread tuc! Brings a tear to my eye...seriously.

I'll be back after the movie to give my review, although i already know its gonna be awesome. :D

5. sag_2002

sag_2002 Active Member

That was beautiful, TC. As you promised, you pulled off the greatest KP talkback in the forum's history. Excellent work, my friend. :)

Can't wait to see the movie! T-minus 4 hours and counting.

6. RonDrakenfan17

RonDrakenfan17 Luffy fan

That was indeed great Tusconcoyote I'm truly going to miss this show, Disney will pay for what they have done. I shall miss it, maybe their will be a fourth season, only the fans can pray and hope that their will be. I'm hyped for those episodes as well Over Due/Roachie they sound cool. Till the movie airs I won't be able to give my review on the movie, so stay tuned people.

7. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

Well I don't know if I want a fourth season or not, I just want to see if this is a really satisfactory ending. And that things are wrapped up well.

Well 1 hour to go for our east coast friends, I'll have to log off at 5 California time to avoid spoilers.

By the way does anyone else think its silly that Disney is calling this their 1st animated original movie? Wasn't "A Sitch in time" the 1st one?

8. Strollymonster

Strollymonster NO SPRINGS!

Just finished...

...and my K/R-shipping-self couldn't be happier. :D

I kinda saw the Erik thing coming a mile away, and I felt they really kinda overdid the pants jokes...but really, I can be satisfied with this. I just wish they'd kept the series going.

I might post later, when I've had more time to mull over the movie.

9. Snailbait

Snailbait yeah. ok?

Wow. That was incredible.

There were minor things that could've been improved, but overall it was GREAT.

I give it an A+.

I would review in detail, but...I don't want to spoil anything.

Still, it would've been better if it were longer.

10. SuperSaiyaMan

SuperSaiyaMan Member

Kim Possible is becoming more of a teen show, and this movie proves it. Not since Gargoyles have we had the characters punching each other. I have to admit, the fight with Shego at the end in the Bueno Nacho headquarters was a little...Dragonballish...but that's a good thing. Ron is becoming Badassed now, and actually got the girl(Kim). I wonder how the series will go now? Will they start writing mature storylines, or keep to the kid friendly storylines of the first two seasons? The movie gets a perfect Five ***** out of Five *****.

And, the James Bond style openning was great too.

11. Strollymonster

I think that, technically, "A Sitch in Time" is actually three separate episodes..."So the Drama" is one continuous production, so it's the first "movie", per se...

12. Pathfinder1011

So the Drama talkback.

This as anticipated was a great movie. Kim and Ron are now a item as I thought. Shego is nearly killed and Bonnie is still her jealous self. The next six new episodes coming up are BEFORE the movie. I have also typed up new KP fanfics on FanFictionhq.com that take place AFTER the movie. Find out what happens after the movie with my fanfics.
    I tell you all this, I'm no Stephen King when it comes to grammar.
    The movie gets a 4 of 4.

13. creativerealms

creativerealms Active Member

Wow Draken actually is smart, really smart, this movie proved it. He came up with a plot that seemed rendom but was actually well thought out and planned living not only Kin but also Shego guessing. Connecting the final Kim possible adventure (This movie) to her first (Crush first aired at least) was nice.

Yeah I saw the Erik thing comming, and the Draken thing, and the toy thing comming but Kim possible has always been perdictable. However I care less about how perdictable or original something is and more on how entertaining and well done it is and like the series the movie had both of those as well.

a 10/10.

14. loyalheart

loyalheart It's Not TV. It's Cliche

I have ONE problem with tonight's event. Disney didn't air Christy's video for 'Could it Be?'! That's the second time they did this...

Other than that the movie was great..Could of been longer but really good...

15. BigKPFan76

BigKPFan76 It's Kimstyle, Yo!

All I have to say is:

AWESOME!!! I WANT MORE KP!!!!!!

I think the thing between Kim and Ron was cool........they will always be together to save the world. :D

16. Viper

Viper I'll Never Forget You Two!

Alright, here it comes, my opinion of "So the Drama":

I LOVED IT!!!!!!:D :anime: :D

This movie was so fantastic!!!!! I never saw so much action or good drama in one show!:D

Plus, I loved Shego's two-piece dress in the nightclub part.;)

When I found out that Erik was really a gooey drone, I said, "What just happened?":confused: :eek:

Also, I couldn't help feeling the same way Ron did when he thought he'd lose his best friend (Kim).:(

Those CGI robot toys were creepy!:ack: :eek:

Finally, the big fight scenes at the end were truly the best parts with the big showdowns between Kim & Shego and Ron against Dr. Drakken & Erik.

Funniest part was when Ron forced Drakken to finally say his name!:p :D

Then, I almost wanted to cry with the final prom scene with Kim & Ron...together. Plus, Christy Carlson Romano's "Could It Be" song...during their big kiss!;) :anime: :D :anime: :D

A fantastic movie! I can only rate this one way....5 stars!:anime: :D A big thanks to not only Christy herself, but also to: Will Friedle, Tahj Mowry, Nancy Cartwright, Kirsten Storms, Raven, John DiMaggio, and Nicole Sullivan! You all deserve a standing ovation for a fantastic, superb job!:D

Erik Zmajkovic a.k.a. Viper, huge Kim & Ron fan!:D (I'll never forget you two, if this truly IS the end!:crying: )

#16 Viper, Apr 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2005
  17. sag_2002

sag_2002 Active Member

Best parts: THE KISS!!! (natch), the Ron/Drakken running gag, and Christy's song at the end. (You may have guessed this, but Christy's singing rocks!)

I'll try to have a full review when I've had time to digest the whole thing, but those three moments make for an easy 10/10. It's just too bad this thing ran out of order. Kinda takes away from the bigness of the sitch.

18. Majin_Megabyte

Majin_Megabyte Ice Witch

This is a great series finale in my opinion. The James Bond type of opening thing was very sweet. I'm surpise with some of the stuff that they got away with the series finale, I mostly talking about the Shego actually clawing Kim, and showing a little bit of blood was cool. I will say there were sad moments that made me a little bit of tears. I agree the best parts of the finale was the Kiss, Ron being badass on Drakken, and the entire final battle in the thunderstorm especailly with Kim's smirk aftering defeating Shego. I want to say the entire KP cast, and staff did a great job on the finale. 10/10.

19. Strollymonster

All right, watched the encore with a pen and pad...important points:

- James Bond intro, nice.

- NAKASUMI SPEAKS ENGLISH? Tricky toymakers...

- Why doesn't Drakken replace his goons with the Synthodrones? They seem more effective...

- Eww, no glistening Brick...

- Hey, I still use air quotes!

- Shego's got a nice outfit...

- And so does Ron. Evidently his dad never went to prom!

- Ron's the world's best poker player, obviously :sweat:

- I thought Tara was dating Mankey? Mankey was nowhere to be seen or heard of, strangely...

- Same thing for Felix, who I thought would at least get a shot. Ned from Bueno Nacho got quite a bit of screentime, for a much more minor character.

- Obvious hinting throughout: Kim's mom much prefers Ron to anyone else...

- The surgery speakerphone was a good joke...flatline!

- Ron's moped is "teh rox0rz". Like the Fearless Ferret sticker.

- Ron jacked that kid's chair, and no one noticed :sweat:

- "No soda for you..."

- Brick likes girls with big "hoops"...

- I don't recall ever seeing a treehouse before...wonder where it's at?

- NO BENDY STRAWS!

- Seems like everyone looks good in this movie...Drakken's stylin'.

- The CG was well-done, I've gotta say.

- They pimped Ron's ride! :anime:

- They didn't really explain where the suit came from or why she had it, but the jai-alai scoop made up for it.

- Shego v. Kim, Finale: Blood drawn, punches landing, more violent than anything else Disney's been showing.

- And the obligatory (and kinda obvious) Erik betrayal. Her eyes really dialated there...

- Kim playing the hopeless one, and Ron being the one that keeps the "KP spirit" alive.

- Rufus, of course, saves the day in the end.

- Three words: "SAY MY NAME!"

- Bonnie vocalizes what some of us felt all along- "It finally happened." And apparently, everyone else saw it coming.

- They share their third kiss- Second one that's romantic, first one un-altered by science.

Overall, I want more...the movie is great, but I just can't get enough KP. There are some plots that I would have liked to have seen resolved, like Ron being the "Mystical Monkey Master" of legend and such...it sounds like a ripe topic for a direct-to-video movie, huh?

Please, Disney, reconsider...I need my KP.

20. MrTuesday

MrTuesday I am lion, hear me roar.

All I have to say is... FINALLY! I, myself, am a "Ron"-like person. So it brought a smile to my face to see the kiss happen.

As far as I'm concerned, they couldn't have finished the series a better way. If the show continued, it would have been bad, as I feel there's nothing left to tell. Kim knows Ron will always be there for her, and Ron knows that Kim will always be there for him. Their main nemesis's Drakken and Shego are now in jail, and the bigest evil plan the duo could have done has been foiled.

Sure there's more bad guys out there, but any adventure from this point on would just pale in comparison to this one. A fitting end to one of Disney's greatest shows.