1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Discussion in 'Animation Wiki Discussion' started by Plague Rat, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Plague Rat

Plague Rat Disease-ridden rodent

Article: http://wiki.toonzone.net/index.php/The_Grim_Adventures_of_Billy_and_Mandy

Includes:
    - Short explanation/intro
    - Origin
    - Basic Plot
    - [Edit] Character List

I'll add more to it later, but right now I think this is good for a mere reference look up.

Anyone have any suggestions of things to add, let me know. I know a lot of stuff about the show, so any character sub-articles or whatnot I could do.

[EDIT:] Character list made: http://wiki.toonzone.net/index.php/List_of_characters_on_The_Grim_Adventures_of_Billy_and_Mandy

The list includes Main Characters, Kid Citizens of Endsville, Adult Citizens of Endsville, and Other Characters.

#1 Plague Rat, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2009
  2. Wind-Dive

Wind-Dive Master Wizard

How about if you could make a review of one of the shows. Maybe one of the best shows in the series.

3. Plague Rat

As much as I'd LOVE to do a review, the Wiki is a factorial site, not an opinionated one. Sorry. D;

4. GWOtaku

GWOtaku Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

True enough. Citing a legitimate review or two, however, could be an interesting thing to do for a possible Reception section. Assuming that there are any, of course.

5. Plague Rat

That's a good idea, actually. o: Since most of the reviews on the site are of more recent shows, it wouldn't be a bad idea to write ones for the older shows or ones that aren't looked very well into.

But yeah, if I was allowed to or able to, I would definitely do a review of either of the movie specials or the show all in all throughout the seasons. XD